Reputable body shop

Discussion in 'Modifications And Maintenance' started by Everett, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Everett

Everett Member

Hey guys, I recently got some front end damage on my Subie and am in need of a good body shop that you have had a good experience with. It will be covered by insurance, hopefully the other guys, so price shouldn’t be an issue. I just want the best for my baby. I live in Brooklyn Park. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you.

2. pleiades

pleiades Well-Known Member

There are several to choose from right in Brooklyn Park, the ones I've worked with most in the area are probably ABRA on Lakeland and Luther on Xylon. ABRA is a huge organization with a big focus on customer service and they do good work. Luther is a well-established company as well (I'm sure you at least know about their dealerships), could be a little higher in cost but they usually do pretty high-quality work.

3. CornyTumbleweed

CornyTumbleweed Well-Known Member

I’ve worked with Luther before. Very happy with the experience, they kept me updated and didn’t drag anything out. Extremely clean paint job too. Some cheaper places get flecks of crap in them. No complaints.

4. Everett

Everett Member

Thanks guys, I’ll check out Luther. I’ve driven past them 100 times, right by JM. Hopefully they won’t total out my car considering KBB shows so low for our cars.

5. housemusic1

housemusic1 Well-Known Member

I recently had front end damage fixed at Thomas Auto Body in Crystal. Excellent work, and was a lot cheaper than I expected. Would definitely use them again!

6. jubella2

jubella2 GC8 FTW

We had 2 good experiences at Mulroys in minneapolis sort of by Pat's Tap.