Rock Falls this weekend

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by wrxpeed, Jul 7, 2004.

1. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

Just wondering if anyone is headin over there this weekend, i don't think i will but may, actually have a sunday off of work, also off topic, anyone gonna go to HIN on the weekend of the 24th, i'm rollin there myself on either the 22nd or 23rd.

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Bryan,

I'm planning on going to the Import days on Sunday with a friend, he asked me to drive his other car, since he wanted to know how much it has improved.

C ;)

3. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

I wish I could go, but I'm dead out of free cash. :mad:

4. Musashi

Fong,

Dont u wanna go see if I can beat your time with my friends car?

Get your GF to give u some love money! Unless she's just using ya. Better shopp around bro. :D

C

5. kickin_81

Chong, your friend has nothin' on me. Besides, I hope your friend knows that you won't be paying for a blown motor/tranny... *knock on wood* :cool:

My GF would give me mo' money if she had a job and I asked. So all she can do is treat me right (like a king) for the time being. I'm a ladies man. Make that "lady man." She knows what I want when I want it. :p Being whooped has it's positives, too.

6. Musashi

7. kickin_81

Whoops! I can't watch your po2n videos at work. Wait until I get home and lock my door. :D

8. kickin_81

I've been thinking about it, and it's a good chance I'll make it. Will you guys be going as a group?

9. Musashi

Who u talk'n to Willis?

I'm glad you shaped up, now you can see your record broken right in front of your eyes! :D

C

10. kickin_81

Record, shmecord. I'm bringing my digital camera for vids. :D I want to see some teeth, Chong. Tranny teeth!

11. Musashi

Fong,

There will be three of us, in two cars going up there, I have not gotten confirmation as to what time, but your welcome to join.

Just try and keep up!

C

12. kickin_81

My maximum speed limit is 55 mph on the freeway.

13. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

thats a bunch of bull. he goes 85 in the public streets. think how fast he does in the freeway if he goes that fast already.

14. kickin_81

I need to make up for the time lost at the red lights, that should explain the confusion you may have. Sorry 'bout that.

It was raining all morning. Did anyone go?

15. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

WhatEver..........

16. kickin_81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

WhatEver..........

I could be wrong...? :p

17. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

WhatEver..........

I could be wrong...? :p

DAM* Straight! :(!

18. kickin_81

If the posted speed limit is 55 and everyone is going the same speed as everyone else, then I must be going 55 mph. And when I start going faster than everyone else, it is safe to assume that I'm going a bit faster than the flow of traffic. A "bit faster" must then mean I am going a few mph faster than 55mph or it could be that traffic started moving down into the 50mph while I'm still at 55mph. That's how people get speeding tickets: when traffic slows down and you get ticketed for not going the speed limit of the traffic.