RS Motors

Discussion in 'Vendor Directory' started by Ronnie@RSmotors, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Ronnie@RSmotors

Ronnie@RSmotors Well-Known Member

Longest standing import performance shop in Minnesota.
    As of 2013, RS Motors has officially been operating for 10 years. We have not seen it all but we have seen a whole lot. We can handle all your Subaru needs from a basic maintenance to full race builds. Our shop is equipped with the latest and greatest diagnostic scanners, computers, tools, knowledge and know how, so you can rest assure that your time and money will not go to waste. An AWD mustang Dyno in house to handle all the testing and tuning needs. Proficient with most softwares available for tuning. We say most since there are always new products coming out. Most common for Subarus are Ecuflash, Romraider, Cobb Accessport, AEM, Hydra, And Link.

Any questions please send email to [email protected]

2. Ronnie@RSmotors

Don't use the map posted. We are west of 35w on Highway 13, across the highway from Menards.

Edit: Map works now.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  3. freeze2104

freeze2104 Well-Known Member

awesome place! I can easily see why this shop has been around for 10 years. Ron is always willing to help and show you what he is talking about if your not the best with cars(like me). I live in the robbinsdale area and its a good drive to get there but I will always bring my car out to Ron! Keep up the good work!

4. Ronnie@RSmotors

5. Medic_538

Medic_538 Well-Known Member

Just finished my car today! 340hp-390tq on corn. Extremely pleased! Couldn't ask for a better professional business to give my $ to! Thanks again Matt and Ron!