SCCA PDX - Saturday October 5th at DCTC

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by RSR, Sep 29, 2013.

1. RSR

RSR Member

Musashi likes this.
  2. RSR

RSR Member

LAST CALL as registration will be closing tomorrow so sign up TODAY as still have space in all 3 run groups.

If you have never done this PDX before you are missing out as we DO NOT HAVE A SPEED LIMIT at DCTC.

We are one of the only groups with track days that do not have the 55mph limit. While this is not BIR you can still reach speeds up and over 80mph on the straight and we DO NOT limit the course with cones like autocross.

Some drivers have asked why our fee is higher than some other DCTC track days and it's all about the SPEED. Our insurance requires that we have corner workers, full safety crew with flat bed wrecker and BLS (Basic Life Support) on site during our events. All this safety is for YOUR protection and does cost a little extra but sure is nice if you ever need it.

Contact me with any questions and help grow our local SCCA community.

Thanks!!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
    Musashi likes this.
  3. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

This is by far one of my favorite events. The SCCA LOL staff does a fantastic job of hosting this event. I'll never have to worry about hitting triple digits at DCTC with these guys. You get soo much seat time and you get to play at a nice technical track. I hope to see more Subaru's at this event. ;)

4. RSR

RSR Member

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to cancel the Oct. 5th PDX.
    Please let your friends know, just in case they planned to attend and didn't register.

Drivers, we want you to come to our future events (which may include a winter event, plus our spring PDX.) To ensure this you will receive a $25 credit within your Motorsports Reg.com account. So when you register for our next event it will immediately give you the discount.

We appreciate your support and will see you at future events.

Best regards,
    David Schaal, Race Chair
    Kathy Gillen, Asst. Race Chair

5. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

I like the sound of a winter school w/o speed limit! Sorry to hear you guys had to cancel, I'm looking forward to your next event! :)

6. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Oh no, sorry to hear it was canceled! I wanted to attend but I had been summoned by the GF to attend a wedding. I definitely plan to attend future events...winter would be fun :D