Scoobapalooza. Do you speak it?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by SurlyOldManMN, Apr 11, 2013.

1. SurlyOldManMN

SurlyOldManMN Omdat fok jou Staff Member

I came across this event on a different forum. I'm kinda/sorta considering checking it out. Looks like a baby WBM for the midwest region:

http://scoobapalooza.webs.com/

Anyone else aware of or interested in hitting this up?

2. ofspunk7

ofspunk7 Well-Known Member

FYI.. making it the 9.5 hours with E85 wasn't possible when I last looked. We had to swap my car to pump gas when visiting family. They have it in STL, I saw a QT with it in South St Louis when we were there last week.

Oh and find a good place to stay. Car theft is no joke in the armpit known as STL. In the past 13 years I have been going there, many cars of the family have been broken into. We usually stay with the parents by Washington University/ Forrest Park in STL. Or the sister in the south part of STL. Both locations (about 25 mins apart) produce theft. From windows being bashed in for change or a wrapped x-mas gift to a whole car. So don't leave anything visible in the car. The family has replaced a lot of windows over the past 13 years. I was really shocked at some of the things people will bash your windows for down there.

3. Jerf

Jerf Well-Known Member

Thanks for making up my mind. My brother in-law from the stick went down to STL once and told me he was scared driving around at night, but I always thought he was paranoid since he won't even let his car run outside my house in the big bad Woodbury.:eek:

4. ofspunk7

ofspunk7 Well-Known Member

It's not like the whole city is the hood. It's weird. One block is old school million dollar house. The next is low income. The city is alright... but there is a lot of car crime. They really don't leave anything in sight.