Scoobies for boobies 2013?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by MNRex07, Sep 5, 2013.

1. MNRex07

MNRex07 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if this is going to happen this year? I have heard no word from anyone about this. I'm guessing it would be up to tangledupinblu our event coordinator. It would be nice to do it again. I had a lot of fun doing it last year.

Subie Lovers likes this.
  2. Casey

Casey Member

i love both of these things and want to know/see more personally

3. ofspunk7

ofspunk7 Well-Known Member

I know that Josh has a wedding coming up. Maybe the mod team would be open to someone else taking the lead on this event to take some stress off of Josh.

4. XD40

XD40 Active Member

Hopefully I'll be home and won't miss another event!

5. MNRex07

well if we are going to be doing this we might want to think about it soon. last year we went on oct 21 and that is quickly approaching.

6. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

When we(the mod team) met earlier this year, it was decided not to do S4B's because of other events that were being planned.

Next year is MnSubaru's 10 year anniversary and we plan on hitting the events(MAN, S4Boobies, etc.)hard to celebrate!!

I apologize, with our wedding planning i haven't been able to go quite as crazy as i'd like with event planning here. Hopefully you guys still love and forgive me. :)

7. MNRex07

Ok well at least we have closure on the topic. Don't worry I still have love for you. But my heart belongs to boobies... oh and scoobies!

8. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Lol! Sorry for the late response also. When i read the title i was thinking of MAP's "Boost4boobies" event and didn't put it together until just now!