SH Forester and GE/GH WRX suspension.

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by SlowSC, May 8, 2017.

1. SlowSC

SlowSC Well-Known Member

I have full suspension to either lower your SH Forester, raise up your WRX, or just replacements.

1. First is a full setup I took off my 2010 Forester 2.5X Limited. I took this off about 23 days after I purchased the car to lower it on WRX suspension. The ride quality was decent when I removed them. The mileage on the car itself was 150,xxx, but I don't know if the struts were replaced at anytime by the PO. Price is $160 obo.

2. Second is a full 09 WRX setup that I lowered my Forester on. I recently replaced all four struts so these so they will come with KYB GR2's with exactly 4153.5 miles on them. These will also come with 3/8" Paranoid Fab saggy butt spacers for the rears. One thing I would recommend to the buyer of this setup is to re-tighten everything down. This was my first experience assembling struts/springs/tophats instead of dealing with the usual pre-assembled setups and coilovers so I dealt with some clunking on the Forester. Price is $250 obo.

Parts fit on 2009-2013 Foresters and 2008-2014 wrx/sti.

2. geli

geli Active Member

Pm'd you

3. SlowSC

SlowSC Well-Known Member

Pm'd replied.

Also, the actual mileage on the KYB GR2's is 2720 miles. The 4153.5 miles is the trip meter for my oil.

4. SlowSC

SlowSC Well-Known Member

BUMP! I have no storage space at my apartment for these so I need these things gone!