SiriusXM List - 2018 WRX Premium

Discussion in 'Modifications And Maintenance' started by Queue, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone,

When "List" is selected, in Sirius XM, the display returns only 3 options none of which expand when selected (the same feature, for FM, is populated with genre, stations, etc.).

Today, when at the dealer for an oil change, I mentioned it to the service writer. He brought up my vehicles profile and, interestingly, it did not show that I was subscribed to Sirius XM despite have been subscribed for 9 or 10 months now (all access). All channels come in (as well as stream at home).

The service writer suggested that I unhook both battery cables, for about 10 min., and then reattach as this, he thought, would reset everything to factory settings - when reattached, and started, all my settings (radio presets, alarm chime, etc.) were still the same) but, the issue still exists.

I have an appointment with the dealer next week, which would be nice to avoid. However I am wondering:
    Is this, to your knowledge, an issue and/or a known issue to anyone?
    Is there a way to reset the radio only?
    Is there a workaround without dealer intervention?

Hope you all have a good weekend/fathers day.

Thought and suggestions appreciated.

2. Squiggly

Squiggly Squiggly

I'd give Sirius a call and see if it's something on their end. These radios do have some issues but I'm not familiar with this one.

Mike