Snow States to present autosports extravaganza Sept. 8-9

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by mayhem83, Jul 13, 2007.

1. mayhem83

mayhem83 Well-Known Member

The Snow States Autosports Club is proud to announce that we will be the organizing club for a multi-discipline event at Brainerd International Raceway on September 8th and 9th, 2007. The event will include road racing and lapping. We are also contemplating a few other events such as a "flat hillclimb" from turn 3 to turn 9, a car control clinic, time trials, autocross and Saturday drag races.

We will need a great deal of help to make the event happen so please mark your calendars for the date and help out where you can.

We are going to have an organizational meeting this coming Wednesday, July 18, at Dunwoody in Mpls. Directions and details of this meeting will be posted at http://snowstates.com/scca_lol/index.php?topic=117.0 soon. Please feel free to attend whether you want to enter or work or both. We need everybody.

2. wrxjoe

wrxjoe Well-Known Member

hmmm looks like fun. I'l most likely be there. do you have any approx cost? I was going to do a donny brooks clinic there for 265 but I may just wait and do this if its cheaper

3. mayhem83

mayhem83 Well-Known Member

I expect but don't promise that we will be in that ballpark for the lapping. The road racing may be more expensive. The flat hillclimb, drag racing, car control clinic and other tenative events will be much less money. While the decision hasn't been cast in stone, I expect if you enter either the road race or the lapping, you will get free entry into one of the "smaller" events. Basically, pay for the lapping and try out drag racing for free!

4. Chin

Chin Well-Known Member

I hope to be able to make it up (should have the "budget" back by then)... If I can, I will be in touch.

Christian