Stunt Show - Oct. 1st - SLXI - Eden Prairie

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by JesseJames, Sep 21, 2010.

1. JesseJames

JesseJames Well-Known Member

Hey All,

I'm sure there are some sport bike riders here so I thought I'd post this event. In an email from SLXI:

"You asked and we listened! Almost 60 people on Facebook within 24 hours asked for Aaron to come back at do some stunts this fall - and HE IS COMING!

Aaron Colton will be at Simply Sport Bikes for a brief stunt session on Friday, October 1 starting at 5PM ! Come early for grilling food and pop and stay afterwards to ride with us down to Porky's

Also don't miss some huge discounts that week to celebrate a great 2010 season and Aaron's stunt session. Accessories, Riding Gear, Winter Storage, and all motorcycles will be discounted so you can save BIG!

Visit our Facebook page to see the schedule of events and to RSVP today"

Since I no longer have my CBR, you'll probably see my Saabaru 9-2x there. Not 100% sure I'll make it but thought others might be interested.

DISCLAIMER: I'm in no way affiliated with SLXI. I've done business with them in the past and I'm a friend of Brian Cox, one of the owners (Brian did not ask me to post this).

2. RexNEffect

RexNEffect Well-Known Member

Brian is a really great guy! He sold me my current bike this past spring. I've got the day off for other things, so I think I'm gonna have to stop by and check this out!