Subaru Heaven Run

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Dynapar, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

i am on spring break right now, and so are some other people. so who wants to run out to subaru heaven? (i suppose we should call to see if its u-pull style or not) whats a good day for everyone?

2. Beej

Beej New Member

Did someone scout it out yet?

3. Dynapar

i called out there about what they have, i posted it in Yangs thread

4. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

I may be interested. Any ideas of what type of junk yard are they? Like U-pull parts or not? Or did they already have parts pulled on shelves waiting for us to purchase?

5. morganm

morganm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

I may be interested. Any ideas of what type of junk yard are they? Like U-pull parts or not? Or did they already have parts pulled on shelves waiting for us to purchase?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

If they wont let us into the yard I'm not evein going! ;)

6. Dynapar

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by morganm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

If they wont let us into the yard I'm not evein going! ;)

i agree. the fun part of this would be to tear apart some subies.

7. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

I'd like to...but I don't have spring break until next week, and am busy over the weekend, if you find an LSD....I Call it!!!

8. morganm

morganm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chux

I'd like to...but I don't have spring break until next week, and am busy over the weekend, if you find an LSD....I Call it!!!
    Nice try ;) First come first serve is the junkyard rule! :mrgreen:

9. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

if applicable, what day and time?

10. Dynapar

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by AWDimprezaL

if applicable, what day and time?

not sure yet, anytings good for me. what is good for other people? looking end of the week like maybe thursday good for everyone?

11. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

where is this "heaven"?

12. Dynapar

look for Yangs post in the off toic section.

13. Dynapar

I just called Suabru Heaven. They are not U-Pull style, and odnt let people in the yard. however being we are part of the club, he said he could arrange a tour for us. i was thinking may be doing the tour later (after schools out). so i am not going to be going out there tommorow.

14. morganm

morganm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dynapar

I just called Suabru Heaven. They are not U-Pull style, and odnt let people in the yard. however being we are part of the club, he said he could arrange a tour for us. i was thinking may be doing the tour later (after schools out). so i am not going to be going out there tommorow.

Pssshhh... I could call them and see what parts they got then; why go? :(! A tour would be kinda cool but I dont think I'll be treking all the way out there to look at a sea of rusty Subarus.