Subie newbie, all down hill so far

Discussion in 'The Welcome Mat' started by SubieHell, Jan 10, 2018.

1. SubieHell

SubieHell New Member

Hello to the forum! So I bought my first used Subaru not knowing too much about these cars other than they look very fun to drive all wheel drive very powerful and still have a manual transmission. I know I made a mistake of buying an already modded Subaru STI and not knowing anything about these cars, so don't beat me up too bad. I will be looking on this forum for help from experts like you! I am in a pickle dumping thousands into this car already. I don't want to irritate or offend anyone by asking redundant questions or asking in the wrong areas if anyone would like to direct me where to start I would be very appreciative. Thank you!

2. BroCo

BroCo Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear that you are having problems.

What sort of problems are you encountering?

Maybe start off with a list of modification that are done to the car and mileage.

3. SubieHell

SubieHell New Member

Hey thanks for the reply yeah it's no fun kind of sickening ! Should I list that here on the welcome mat or go right to the modifications and maintenance? I have a ton of details just don't know which is the best place to start a thread

4. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Mods and Maintenance would probably be the better spot.

Model year, mods, what you’re experiencing, etc.

Welcome!!

5. SubieHell

SubieHell New Member

Thank you !!

6. drac77

drac77 Well-Known Member

Best advice is to search the forum as best you can first for posts that may already have the answers you're looking for. Salty sarcastic bunch here, pretty much like any other Subaru forum...