Sunday morning drive Oct 10

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by bikerboy, Oct 6, 2004.

1. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Hey all I am starting a new thread to inform you that we are going for a drive!

Where?: Meet at Border books on University and Hamline

When?: Meet at 9am leave at 9:30 +/-

Have a full tank of gas and expect to be gone for 4 hours or so.

Please post if you will attend.

Matt

Attending:

Matt
    Vic
    Yia
    T-bone
    Lue
    John

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

MIA :mad:

3. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

I'll cya there!

4. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

I go Vrroommm Vrrrooommmm Vrrrooommmm....:p
    See ya there

5. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

I'm shotgun on yia's car!!!

6. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

set your alarms and see yah there....pack some food too...how about ending it with a BBQ at the lake?

7. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tbone

I'm shotgun on yia's car!!!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Um....thats if my girl can't make it. I am not picking you up in Albertville okay;)

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">set your alarms and see yah there....pack some food too...how about ending it with a BBQ at the lake?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Lue, bring your steaks and babyback ribs and it will happen:cool:

8. igofast

igofast New Member

I'm in.

9. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

Chux, i got room in my car, the back seat can be a little cramped. is your she friend cool with that? also the back seat will be shaken now that my subs are working. what day are you coming home? give me a call so we can figure whats going on.

i am undecided as of yet if i am in or not. but its looking good.

10. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

Satan is good, he is trying to lure me away from God...nice try but no

Sorry guys I have church on Sunday, call me if you guys are doing
    anything afterward?!

Have fun and drive safe you guys...later ;)

11. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

John, we can just give you our route then after church you can just drive like a chicken with it's head cut off til you catch up with us... :D

12. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

FYI to yia: I'm living in Nortside bro;)

13. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tbone

FYI to yia: I'm living in Nortside bro;)

FYI; take bus 24j to shingle creek ave and you'll see my new place. good luck:p

WHy can't you drive? Got the 22b intercooler in yet?

John: If you can make it then thats one less GC. just go and confess next week. :D, j/p, do what you gotta do, come check us out at firestone, looks like a nice night.

14. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

eyy matt..LVT = Lue

15. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

Where is this drive gonna go? I would like to go but might have to dip out early to work on a buddies cabin but dont wanna be on the other side of cities. So what is the route that will be taken?

16. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by MNAutomatic

Where is this drive gonna go? I would like to go but might have to dip out early to work on a buddies cabin but dont wanna be on the other side of cities. So what is the route that will be taken?

We are going to go to Wabasha and take a loop around the area and end up back in wabasha.

Pace notes show 176 miles start to finish in Wabasha

17. bikerboy

Does someone who is going have a passenger that could ride with me to assist in pace notes?

18. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

I dont think anyone is Crazy enough to ride with the Gray one! OB1! :D

19. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

WHy can't you drive?

I see how it is bro nevermind then chika and I will have a ride with your mom then j/k!!!:D

I'm still thinkin if I'm sellin my jdm 22b intercooler. Anyone intrested?

20. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

WHy can't you drive?

I see how it is bro nevermind then chika and I will have a ride with your mom then j/k!!!:D

I'm still thinkin if I'm sellin my jdm 22b intercooler. Anyone intrested?

Your getting too much junk form Ebay, EBAYHOLIC, your seats are useless..Lolz.jdm is diff from US ;)...Ur 22b is useless, no turbo;).....Lolz...And your downpipe is useless also, not a gc8;)....Lolz.........:D.....i'll offer you a mcChiken Meal!.....SuperSize for your junk!

21. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

I know, btw i like sometimes ebay which I getting FIVE finger. It is ok buy unless you had a JOB. And the mc chicken no thanks ....cough ....barf... GOT RICE!!!Peace

22. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

I can go, but I'm not free until at least 10am. Why is this Sunday morning instead of at noon? Not criticizing, just curious. I'm glad we're getting a fun run put together that sounds like there will be at least a few folks attending.

23. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

Does someone who is going have a passenger that could ride with me to assist in pace notes?

Matt, I'll ride shot gun with you ;)

Four left Opens into a Five left Plus: it means a straight fourth-gear left-hand corner opens up into slightly faster fifth-gear left-hand corner :D

24. Dynapar

i will know tommorow (sat) if i can go.

25. Dynapar

sadly enough i will nto be sble to make it to the drive. i will be helping my parents move furniture tommorow morning. it will be interesting we are moving a bed and a big desk.

have fun everyone thats going. take some pictures! and hopefully i will be there next year (or maybe in the spring if theres a spring one)

26. Fantik

Fantik Guest

****, I want to go but I have to work.

27. yosmiley

Fuji, the sign's calling you :D LOL

[​IMG]

28. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

hey! That sign lay flat on the ground. I OWNED it;:mrgreen:

29. bikerboy

LOL

wait for the video!

30. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

LoL....video also? today was fun

btw matt: where did you and chris go? We lost you guys while stuck in traffic. After that we just came home. Vic took off on us..**** STi... :p

31. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

I heard that incident when fuji ate some grasses.

32. yosmiley

Fuji ate more then grass... as Matt said it best: "Whoop there's the DITCH!: ;)

Here's my dedication to Fuji and his beloved sign :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rest is history.

33. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

LoL, nicely put vic...:D

34. Dynapar

i am bumbed out that i missed this. it sounds like lotsof fun. do you guys have ny pictures?

35. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dynapar

i am bumbed out that i missed this. it sounds like lotsof fun. do you guys have ny pictures?

Sorry no images to share :p we were having way too much fun tackling the back road of Wisconsin and enjoying the awesome view of Autumn. If I had a co-pilot, we may have had some images to share but I didn't :( There will always be a next time.

36. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

LOL! Vic, I have a feeling Fuji isn't going to like you for a little while. Glad you guys had fun!

37. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

Here's my dedication to Fuji and his beloved sign :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rest is history.

May REST IN PEACE whatever the sign was knocked down!!!

38. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

fuji no more....your sis told me that you went to visit the ditch....how was it? any collectable items you bring with eh?..im j/k...man wats up.... i start to sreet race and you end up in a ditch....you better quit or the next one wont be pretty....

39. bikerboy

Ben has some pictures and some videos. I am sure he will post them shortly

40. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

It was fun, I felt like a rally driver, at the same time doing inidial D things:D, I guess fuji hasn't learned the AWD styles. I put my car to the max for the 1st time and now I know what it's capable of. Nice scenery especially Pepin Lake. I wish the corn crops wouldn't be so high so I can see the next corner:p

41. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

WHAT HAPPEND?? :eek: Is Fu okay?

42. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

fuji's ok, just a scratch on the front bumper. Now his front matches his rear. From what i saw(front roll seats) he enter the turn late, hit some loose gravel, oversteered, he gased to countersteer, didn't work so he flew into ditch and took out a sign. Also started his own garden on 2 wheels..:D

43. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by John16V

WHAT HAPPEND?? :eek: Is Fu okay?

Johnny Boy, remenber that advice you gave to me on fri night. Well you gave it to the wrong person:p, I think everyone's ok, fuji just better start watching those initial D clips:D

44. yosmiley

That's the problem, you guys been watching too much CARTOON and not the real thing.

45. Grimm

Grimm New Member