Sunday morning drive Oct 17

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by bikerboy, Oct 11, 2004.

1. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Hey all!

I am sitting here hard at work trying to get more directions, maps. I finally found a good set of maps but they have no street names on them. Well more time going to mapquest to get the street names for better directions.

So is all my effort worth it?

post if you are going to attend this weekends drive.

Last weekends was really fun will this one be better? LOL Yes it will}:)

Any volenteers for a co driver? Fuji? you might be safer that way :D
    Matt

2. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

I AM IN }:)

3. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by John16V

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

no church? you'll be praying anyways!

4. John16V

yes, i do have church but......ahh..
    why is life so complicated :roll:

5. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

This will be awesome! Matt is back with a brand new edition.

6. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Reporting for duty as requested, SIR! }:)

110% See ya on Sunday!

C

7. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by John16V

Oh smack!!!! first call out shotgun on john ehm....I guess I'm first. I missed last time I won't miss this time.

8. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

HmmmMMMmmm.......Tempting but I'm not sure about it this week. One week already satisfy me. We'll see how much studying I'm gonna do.

If I do go, I may be a co-driver so I can take some pics :D,

9. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

I have no more money for gas! I need a rear end link....time to weld myself some solid ones and weld them brackets stronger (now this'll really make the rear end come around)

maybe co-driver if I can make it out. other then that I'll be out hunting....

10. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

sounds like fun, i have to check my schedule

11. yosmiley

I won't be able to make this drive, Chris and I will be taking my ambers out.

12. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

com'on vic I just thought that I gonna co drive with you if john still pray of hellliyuja

13. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tbone

com'on vic I just thought that I gonna co drive with you if john still pray of hellliyuja

Its HallayuYah my brotha;)

t-bone you drive and I willbe the co driver:D

14. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

Well I wanna come but I am torn as to which will be more fun. A "rally" type thing that is really close my house or a good drive with a bunch of other subys and really learn to push my car with knowledgeable people around me. Help me decide

15. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tbone

Tbone, if you ride with John shotgun, you will be saying "God Help Me" as John slowly goes around a turn.

If you were riding with Fuji, you'd be saying "God NO!" as you see a ditch comes into view.

If you were with Matt, you'd be like "Oh God, Oh God..." hanging on at the wits of your pants as he gas through them country road.

As for me... you'll be like "Jesus, Please... can't you go any faster?" :D

Tbone, sorry I can't make this trip as I got plan with Chris already. I'm sure either way, you'll have a great time strolling through the back road with Matt and the boys... remember to bring your GF along so you two can enjoy the scenery together.

16. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by MNAutomatic

Well I wanna come but I am torn as to which will be more fun. A "rally" type thing that is really close my house or a good drive with a bunch of other subys and really learn to push my car with knowledgeable people around me. Help me decide

I will garentee you will have way more fun with us. The scenery is great the roads are way cool here is a link of the county we will be driving in.

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/maps/docs/counties/buffalo.pdf

These roads are like what you would see in a tarmac WRC event

17. John16V

Matt, can I be your co-driver?? Since I can't drive fast
    on my RS anyway...and I am having hard time just to keep up
    let me know :roll:

18. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

John, No worries

Vic was last on the pack last week!:cool:

19. bikerboy

Matt, can I be your co-driver?? Since I can't drive fast
    on my RS anyway...and I am having hard time just to keep up
    let me know :roll:

LOL check list:

diapers
    barf bag
    change of shorts

Let me check her to see what is going on. I will let you know if it will work

20. Musashi

I thought I was co-driver w/the gray one. But if not who else would like Mushashi to be their Co-Driver! }:):D

21. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

I am IN! but only if yia goes or if i can hitch a ride with one of you guys that are going. Being subyless/carless has it's disadvantages...

22. bikerboy

why is it that nobody wants to drive there car?

You guys are just BIZZARE sometimes!

Do I have to put a minumum amount of cars?

Matt

23. jk78

jk78 New Member

this sounds so cool. Would've been a great time to meet folks. But I have to spend every weekend moving into my new house before the apartment lease ends Oct 31. Also, I'm picking up a set of used Blizzaks from a coworker and should probably limit driving until winter really starts! Then again, didn't I hear it might snow this weekend?? :(

jon

24. Dynapar

SNOW!!!!!, w00t. i am pumped. i am still up in the air ont he drive, do we know what time on sunday it will be? i should be good if it ends before like 1 or 2. where are we meeting? (i will need directions, i am horrible at city driving)

25. John16V

I am out :(

Don't ask, but I am out :mad:

26. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

Why am I always working? Oh well, have fun guys! Matt, may I get a copy of the route sometime? :p

27. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

To bad Lue, I got plans this week. I am chillin at the U with a friend ;). I got to keep my books open. Last week got me behind. I am alos broke to. That Wisconsin Gas killed me. Over $2 a gallon! }:)

28. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dynapar

SNOW!!!!!, w00t. i am pumped. i am still up in the air ont he drive, do we know what time on sunday it will be? i should be good if it ends before like 1 or 2. where are we meeting? (i will need directions, i am horrible at city driving)

You can look at last weeks thread for more info

Basically:

meet at 9-9:30 Sunday morning
    where: Borders books corner University and Hamline

I got home last weekend at 3:30 you can always dip out early if you wish. We do make several stops for poddy, gas, food on the way.

29. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

well you can count me in as of now cause I think this is gonna be pretty fun. I hate riding with people so I am offering up a couple of spots in my WRX. One would be most comfy though

30. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy
    LOL check list:

diapers
    barf bag
    change of shorts

BS, gimme a helmet and we'll see what's up :p

My codriver punked out on me again so I have a spot open for one.

31. Musashi

Alright I'm open to Co-drive, but am only interested in 110% High Octane action. :D:cool:}:):p

32. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Weather women says its gonna rain on Sunday along with some flakes. This will still happen no matter what the weather is? It just means everyone's at risk of the ditch.:eek:

33. bikerboy

John16V: I did offer Chong the ride before you, but I still dont know if he will show up. He is kind of flakey when it comes to showing up for stuff.

Yia: Rain or shine the event is on for me. Th eonly reason for a cancel would be if people do not show up.

PS that thing on the right, that you press with your foot, Its adjustiable. DRIVE WITHIN YOUR CAPABILITIES! cough Fuji cough

34. Musashi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

John16V: I did offer Chong the ride before you, but I still dont know if he will show up. He is kind of flakey when it comes to showing up for stuff.

Thanks for spelling that out. :D It kinda dificult when you have responsibilities that superseeds my own interest/decisions. OB1.......I'll be there! You just bring 110% and I dought that I'll needed, but for your sake I'll bring a diaper!:p

C

35. BigFnE

BigFnE New Member

I'm in if you all will have me. I succeeded in getting a sunday off from work and am looking forward to finally meeting some of yous.

erik

36. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by BigFnE

I'm in if you all will have me. I succeeded in getting a sunday off from work and am looking forward to finally meeting some of yous.

erik

the more the marrier!

37. juno

juno Guest

I'm there, I need to uphold my #2 position. SRT-4 Mike will probally join us too. The only front wheel drive I assume.

38. Dynapar

ok, i am lost.

i just wanna know if i have to drive.

so can i get qa list of who is driving / whos riding w/them? that would be great.

39. juno

juno Guest

The weather looks like it doesn't want to cooperate, suppose to snow. Might be fun if I had the snow tires on, but not very fun on the A046's

40. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

Well I am gonna be there and driving with a open spot still so if someone wants to join me then I am all for it if you dont mind hopping with a stranger. The only reason I wouldn't show is if I see snow

41. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

Matt you should mark the first post of the thread with who is available for driving and who needs a codriver still so we can get organized.

I'll be there snow or not unless it's cancelled by those that planned it. I still have a codriver spot open on my car. My codriver must also be able to use a video camera.

42. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dynapar

ok, i am lost.

i just wanna know if i have to drive.

so can i get qa list of who is driving / whos riding w/them? that would be great.

Just show planning to drive. the more the merrier

43. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by juno

The weather looks like it doesn't want to cooperate, suppose to snow. Might be fun if I had the snow tires on, but not very fun on the A046's

You should know it will not stick, the gound is still to warm.

No excuses for you or I will slam your hand in the door.

44. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RallyNavvie

Matt you should mark the first post of the thread with who is available for driving and who needs a codriver still so we can get organized.

I'll be there snow or not unless it's cancelled by those that planned it. I still have a codriver spot open on my car. My codriver must also be able to use a video camera.

I know what your saying, I am responsible for directions and will lead with my co-driver. The only thing I would ask is that somebody volenteer to drive sweep. I have a walkie talkie so we dont leave anyone behind.

so

John16V

45. bikerboy