SX mini ecig w/accessories

Discussion in 'FS: Everything else' started by Legsaucy, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Legsaucy

Legsaucy Well-Known Member

I bought this on a recommendation when I first started using ecigs. I bought the device used, from a salesperson that works at Infinite Vapor. Figuring he had to be a reputable guy I went ahead and paid $150 for the sx mini plus another $112 for a tank, tip, and battery charger. I thought it was a bit much at the time but wanted to spend the money for something that worked well and that I wouldn't have to screw around too much with.

It worked for a few days then suddenly wouldn't turn on or when it did the screen said "error". I tried contacting the guy I bought it from but he wouldn't return calls or texts. Doing some online research the most helpful advice I could find was doing a reprogram for the hardware? I'm not a techy person whatsoever so I ended up just buying an istick mini with a cheap tank and it's been great. I DO NOT know if a reprogram is all it would take to have it working again.

All of the parts including the battery have been used for 3 days with minimal use. The battery charger still has the box it came in and there is another tip that's never been used, and the green cover that will all be included. Just trying to get back some of the money I lost on it. Willing to part out the accessories if it doesn't sell as a unit. Looking for $175 obo, figured it's a starting point but I'm open to offers.

Thanks! Screenshot_2016-02-02-07-38-03.png
    IMG_20160202_080209.jpg IMG_20160202_080307.jpg IMG_20160202_080352.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
  2. Legsaucy

Sorry it's an SX mini, not EX. Autocorrect was incorrect.

3. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

I autocorrected your autocorrect. GLWS!

4. Legsaucy

Skanks!! Err...thanks!

tangledupinblu likes this.
  5. drunknmunky81

drunknmunky81 Well-Known Member

@Legsaucy ... looking to trade for a different device at all?

6. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@drunkmunky81. This had the cochain update from chris carver and i suspect that either he screwed it up with that or had damaged it and sold it with bad chip. I have not seen in person since it was purchased so it could be either.

7. Legsaucy

Like Joe said, it's got issues and I don't know enough about them to say if its an easy or p.i.t.a fix. If you're still interested in this one I might be willing to trade.

8. drunknmunky81

drunknmunky81 Well-Known Member

I would be up for a trade. What would you be looking for in trade? I have a couple different mods and some juice that I would be willing to trade.

9. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@drunknmunky81 shoot me a txt i need a new mod for the gf. Id pick this up but im looking at a rebuild on my motor. All i need is 75w max and compact size and built in battery preferably.

10. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

So @Legsaucy want a industrial buffer and a 100w istick for the mod and you keep the rest to use with it? Or a go pro style hd camera with wifi because your phone or tablet is the screen. Camera is 299 new and i got it for 90 and ill add a 16gb memory card so its ready to go. I miss my sx mini and want to figure it out.

11. Legsaucy

What type of industrial buffer!? If it's the kind I'm thinking of, yes! Also open to the camera. The device is literally just collecting dust right now so let me know when works for you!

12. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Heres the pictures of the buffer. Im carless currently so if you wanted to stop over or wait till i can get a car. If this isnt what your looking for the camera is here just gotta grab the micro sd card. I was wrong it was 32gb.

Attached Files:

13. Legsaucy