"That's it That's all" watch the teaser, then go buy it!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by devildevil, Nov 25, 2008.

1. devildevil

devildevil Well-Known Member

I have been waiting for this video to come out since i first saw a trailer and ad back in i think august... i was in aww from the trailer and i finally saw it on the shelf sunday and snatched up the LAST copy at my local zumiez store and i cant stop watching it. Some of the best riding and footage ive seen.

2. devildevil

i always mess up the adding the video right into the post :( i fail i know.

3. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Well-Known Member

Is it mostly park or is there som good back country footage? I seen the teaser stated to show back country, but then it quickly switched to the park.

4. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mI8Lv932q-g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mI8Lv932q-g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

5. tonyM

tonyM Well-Known Member

bad ass video. T-Rice is the man.

6. KSAL

KSAL Well-Known Member

Almost completely back country and the parts that they are park riding are just HUGE!! booters. NO RAILS AT ALL!!!! :) I just watched it last night on the PS3 and it RULES! BTW my shop just got a few copies if someone wants to come get one. Pinewskis is the shop. But deffinatly one sick ass film. I love how red bull rented a helicopter to film their helicopter.

7. devildevil

the vid is NUTS. alaska and new zealand back country footage give me chills. plus the double backs over a however many hundred foot gap? t-rice is not the man, he is the god of snowboarding. i feel i ripped THEM off paying $30 for this. the music, footage, shots, commentary, angles, riding, and just the views of this world most of us will never see are just unexplainable. best snowboard video i have ever watched and i own LOTS

8. AWD_PWNZ

AWD_PWNZ New Member

Super crazy video with a lot of good riding. There is a ton of just Lifestyle shots that are cool but takes away from the riding. IDK it was good but it should be good for the about of money that most likely went into it. T-RIce is the shiz!