That's NOT an STi!!!!

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by LVT, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

lol...i got a PM from a punk kid in a honda.....

"this is not a sti this is just a pain wrx so stop lying that that is a sti!!!! and yea cant **** with hondas!!!!!!!" - by punk kid in honda.

this is my reply to him:

I don't know who you are or what you have against me....i never said anything about having an STi. If you would to read closer it says STi Transformer! which is a toy. i guess some people just dont' have a sense of humor.

i remember seein vic put up his....race this and that before you can run my sti @ fong. i thought it was funny so i put it up on my page except i put STi transformer. not only was the punk kid stupid....he stated that the STi....was a WRX....but it was fuji's wagon that i have up on my page. put up a document on changing fuji's clutch. I even said 99 impreza L wagon on my page...lol...and he still said it was a WRX....haha.

"here`s what you need to do first.
    before you can run my STi

1. beat my tricycle in drifting...
    2. beat my NAWS equipped scooter in the 1/4 mile
    3. beat my Tooned Enzo Hot Wheels in the twisties
    4. Now... you can run me in my STi transformer :p " - vic (notice that i added transformer)

edit: opps posted in wrong forum.

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

You win some, you lose some. Sometimes, it's best to not get into an argument if you see a bad outcome. Besides, you probably don't know the guy at all. If he chooses to be ignorant, you can probably feed the troll, but it's better you just let them learn the hard way.

3. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

lol yeah i know..but it's just tempting to mess with ignorant people. but i'm only gonna reply to him once to get things straight so he stop being an @$$ about it.

4. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

will you know..honda's kid dont understand subaru....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.