The Official 'SPOTTED' thread!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Substeroo, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

Who was parked on Grand Ave today?
    WRB Wrxmorrette headlights, black (OZ?) rims/bike rack on top/stock exhaust.

2. Fantik

Fantik Guest

I was parked on Grand for a while, eating dinner at Davannis

but I have a bone stock 05 black wrx

3. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

can we make this the official spotted thread?

i also spotted a 04/05 wrb wrx on highway 94west on saturday around 3-5pm. i know it had an exhaust on it and some white or silver rims..i think it was white but can't remember. Also spotted a 02/03 black wrx all stock stopped on the shoulder of 94west along with the 04/05 wrb wrx 10 car lengths ahead.

4. Substeroo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LVT

can we make this the official spotted thread?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sure!

5. Substeroo

I've seen this guy twice now. Once at the holiday by my apartment and once going east on 94.

[​IMG]

6. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I've seen this guy twice now. Once at the holiday by my apartment and once going east on 94.

What are we looking at?? :D

7. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Dang,

Check out that A$$!:D

8. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

Yeah, I see Yia A$$ in the photo!!!

9. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

wrong exhaust and wheels to be my black GC8 I think

10. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

That's a big BLACK a@#:D

11. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

I don't think I know of a darker colored GC with that muffler style in DT St. Paul. The picture would have looked better if the GC was closer. :I

12. Substeroo

It was totally debadged. Maroon. Black aftermarket wing. GC. It was raining and I thought, hey might as well since I have a camera! :p

New spotted!!

Black 2004 WRX wagon 35% tint all around, Black/dark colored (ROTA?) wheels. I94 headed east bound yesterday I think... maybe it was today. Can't remember now.

13. Beej

Beej New Member

laurpenteer ave tonight, silver GC8 with v5 sti wing. Loud Exhaust as well.

14. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

I spoted that gc8 @ grant ave close to downtown
    [​IMG]
    I took it with my cam phone.

15. Substeroo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tbone

[​IMG]

Close but, He had one of those ricer aluminum wings and I think different wheels.

16. Grimm

Grimm New Member

I saw an RS with a rizer wing, and about a 3-4 tail pipe tip one 55 between 169, and 100 today at lunch.

17. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Substeroo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tbone

[​IMG]

Close but, He had one of those ricer aluminum wings and I think different wheels.

The guy you are talking about is named "meng" he goes to the u of m. He drives the rs-T, yes T for turbo. He has an Avo turbo kit and Rota Battles. Nice guy but seems to be an outcast. Me, Lee and fuji tried to get him into the club but no luck yet:roll:

18. RallyNavvie

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang
    He drives the rs-T

Is there only one now? ****... :p

19. BigFnE

BigFnE New Member

Who was at the Minnetonka Ultimate Electronics today? Blue two-door 2.5rs w/ exhaust and yellow mnsubaru stickers. I hung out by the front door waiting to find out but then I had to pick up a phone call. I hate retail.

20. Substeroo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Substeroo

[​IMG]

The guy you are talking about is named "meng" he goes to the u of m. He drives the rs-T, yes T for turbo. He has an Avo turbo kit and Rota Battles. Nice guy but seems to be an outcast. Me, Lee and fuji tried to get him into the club but no luck yet:roll:

Turbo! Coool.

21. Substeroo

Best "spotted" yet!!

I saw a Rally car on a trailer today.

Bright yellow
    Subaru Sti
    FMIC
    Big: SCCA.com, Rally-America.com, CPD Racing and Bloomington Subaru decals on it.
    The driver and co-driver's names were on the back window with the little american flags on it.

In fact, it looked JUST like this!:

[​IMG]

22. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

hey that's me driving j/k:D

23. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Morrie's at minnetonka!!! Altezza looks hella wired on impreza. FAKE ...cough and barf....Sorry[xx(]

24. RallyNavvie

That's Doug Havir's car. Scott Putnam of Bloomington Subaru is his codriver.

25. Substeroo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RallyNavvie

That's Doug Havir's car. Scott Putnam of Bloomington Subaru is his codriver.

Yeah! Those were the names!

26. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Morrie's at minnetonka!!! Altezza looks hella wired on impreza. FAKE ...cough and barf....Sorry<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

EWWWW!!

27. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Today, 10am at the u of m. A Maroon SVX in the wildcat lot. I was like hmmmm....then I look inside....6 SPEED MANUAL!!!....Left you a note Alex;)

28. Substeroo

29. austinpike

austinpike Well-Known Member

Thurs last week (9/30) 10 am parked on washington ave downtown.

Took pics of your wheels on black WRX; I think they are the steel grey Rota SDRs. I want them for winter wheels on my Crystal Grey STi (if they release them with the new bolt pattern soon...)

[​IMG]

30. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

I am going for the gold!:D

31. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

BlackDubRx;

Is that you at the U of M on Tuesday crossing washington ave at around 10 am? I saw you with a nice exhaust, if that was you:p

32. Grimm

Grimm New Member

I saw a Black 04 or 05 STI on 5 headed west just where 312 splits off. Black rims on it too. One of us?
    Oh, it was oct. 6 rush hour time (8:15 or so am)

33. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

This past weekend... I say a Black WRX with an exhaust on University Ave turning south on Dale Street and west on Hwy 94. I was in a green Mini-van behind you through the whole time until the highway of course. It's got an AWD and Rally stickers on the back of the trunk... I think this one belong to one of the ladies on this board... not sure.

34. morganm

morganm New Member

Nice finger tbone !_!

35. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

i saw a 93-98 impreza L AWD 4 door sedan. with exhaust and euro taillights. i saw him on county road six. anyone know who this is?

36. Dynapar

nvm my post i didnt read the rest of the thread. it was dougs car. i pulled up behind him at the light at willow and 12. gave him teh metal sign. m/ :cool: m/ he gave me the thumbs up. w00t

37. Herger

Herger Active Member

Yesterday (10-8-04): at about 12:50 pm, I saw a WRB ('04 I think) sedan leaving the Burnsville mall, 20 minutes later I saw it parked outside of the Marshall Fields, I'm assuming he works in the mall, I'm there on W, F and S.

Today: a little before 9 am, I was going N on 52, saw a silver sedan going south, I meant to give the thumbs up but was too slow. I'm pretty sure he saw me too.

I've thought about leaving mnsubaru.com cards on wrx's I see, anybody else do this yet?

38. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by morganm

Nice finger tbone !_!
    Ehem that was actually my darn nose!!!:p

39. Grimm

Grimm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Herger

I've thought about leaving mnsubaru.com cards on wrx's I see, anybody else do this yet?

I actualy have done this. My neighbor 2 doors down has a silver STI 04 I think, no mods. I printed out the main forum page and put it on his seat. I keep on meaning to stop by, but he is gone as much as I am. Oh well I will have to bug him some time... Just because I can.:cool:

40. Dynapar

04+ STI in Brooklyn Park. i saw it parked at the Medical Arts Press. its got that beutiful Rally Blue.

41. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Spotted a red 02-03 WRX in Golden Valley at the SA right off of Louisanna. Looked sweet, sounded sweet! Looked like it had a ver.7 STi spoiler, dropped, not sure of the wheels, oh and it was loud as fvck!

42. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

fuji isnt meng your cuzin?....plus he goes to ur church too....

43. morganm

morganm New Member

Bumped into a dude in a black WRX at Checker Auto Parts store in Eagan on SAT 09OCT04. We exchanged a few kind words about Subarus before we went on shopping for stuff.

Was it anyone here? :cool:

44. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

I just saw a RED MY98 RS with 2 big Hella fong lights on Snelling going towards the 'Snelling bends' at about 7pm. I waved at 'you'.

Like at 5:30-6pm I was next to a blk MY04 WRX Wag with some bronze wheels and tinted windows east on i-94 from 61 to Mcknight. Looked like lowering springs as well.

Meng is my cousin-in-law. hehe free parts!

45. masube81

masube81 Well-Known Member

yesterday around 3:30 I was heading home on Larpenteur Ave. over Hiway 280 then I saw a MY00 or 01 rs two door, blue with gold rims going down Hiway 280. It might be a asian dude,cause he was checking on mine bd and I was checking on his rs. who could that be?;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.