Tools from the toolbox cleaning!

Discussion in 'FS: Everything else' started by Shancaldazar, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Shancaldazar

Shancaldazar Well-Known Member

15 Piece Craftsman 1/2 drive SAE 6 point laser engraved socket set. These are the USA MADE sockets, which are getting very hard to find anywhere (the stores are all Chinese sets now)! The 6 point design has off corner engagement allowing greater torque to be applied to a fastener without rounding it off. Laser engraved sizes for easier size identification!! They do show some signs of use (rust, dirt, etc, especially on the insides of a few of the sockets) from use, but are still in great condition. Sizes 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4. Great set of heavy duty 1/2 drive tools ready for lots of work! Of course they have the great craftsman warranty too! $79.99 shipped!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then a 15 Piece Craftsman and Armstrong 1/2 drive SAE DEEP 6 point laser engraved socket set. These are the USA MADE sockets, which are getting very hard to find anywhere (the stores are all Chinese sets now)! The 6 point design has off corner engagement allowing greater torque to be applied to a fastener without rounding it off. Laser engraved sizes for easier size identification!! They do show some signs of use (rust, dirt, etc, especially on the insides of a few of the sockets) from use, but are still in great condition. Sizes 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4. Sizes 3/8, 716, 1-3/16, 1-1/4 are Armstrong USA sockets (almost identical, as Armstrong makes the Craftsman sockets for Sears). They fit into the set very well. Great set of heavy duty 1/2 drive tools ready for lots of work! Of course they have the great craftsman warranty too, and the armstrong tools have a lifetime warranty too! $99.99 shipped!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13 Piece Northern Industrial 1/2 drive SAE impact socket set. These are Chrome-Moly (better than Chrome-Vanadium for impact use) 6 point sockets with off corner engagement. They are black oxide finish, and have nice large laser engravings with the size. Very good quality impact sockets, and only a few have been used (all look practically brand new, signs of use are very hard to see on these). I will ship them in a case, but I can't make any guarantees that the case will survive shipping (sorry, I'm trying to include it, but since it is plastic, it could be cracked in transit and shipping it in a box to protect the case would be almost half as much as the item is worth). Sizes 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4. Great set of sockets for $35 shipped!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13 Piece Northern Industrial 1/2 drive SAE DEEP impact socket set. These are Chrome-Moly (better than Chrome-Vanadium for impact use) 6 point sockets with off corner engagement. They are black oxide finish, and have nice large laser engravings with the size. Very good quality impact sockets, and only a few have been used (all look practically brand new, signs of use are very hard to see on these). CASE FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. Sizes 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4. Great set of sockets for $40 shipped!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got a Wera Phillips 2 long lasertip screwdriver. Ergonomic handle and is about a foot end to end (handle and blade included). The tip has laser etchings on it so that it grips a screw better and less chance of stripping it. Designed in Germany and built in the Czech Republic. High quality European tool. Has been used for a few screws to try out the handle shape (ultimately decided on a different brand from this). $11 shipped If you buy something else, I can drop the price on this a fair amount too :) Fits a screw so well it will holds itself up for hours.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Felo Ergonic (soft squishy handle) P2 screwdriver. German made, high quality and precision ground. Excellent tool, nice handle. Has a built in hex on the blade to use a wrench with for more torque if needed. Really really good screwdriver. Used a bit to test out how I liked the handle. $11 shipped, but same deal as the Wera screwdriver. Price drops if you get something else with it. Fits a screw so well it will holds itself up for hours.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then have some very nice Japanese made Craftsman Ball grip screwdrivers. Very comfortable to use and very strong tips. They have shafts that slide in and out with bits on both ends, and any 1/4 inch hex shaft will fit into them (you will probably want a long 1/4 hex shaft though), so other bits can be used in them! Some have been used, but all are in great condition (the lettering is fading off some). The phillips version comes with a P2 on one side, and a P3 and P1 on the other (picture included of how they did, it actually works great). I bought a ton of these, and then realized I never used except for once or twice. The flat head version has a 1/4 and 1/8 inch flat heat (one on each side). Great Japanese tools with the craftsman warranty! $11 each, or $16 for a pair! 2 Red Phillips, 2 Red Flat head, 1 each Black Phillips and Flat, 1 each blue Phillips and Flat Head. Color is first come first serve.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Shancaldazar

I've got 4 New 3/4 drive sockets up for sale. $44 shipped for all 4 sockets That's $11 a socket for some great quality 3/4 drive sockets!!!
    One 23MM Armstrong-MADE IN USA (Large size stamping) $17 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One 25MM Armstrong- MADE IN USA $17 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One Craftsman 1-3/8 MADE IN USA (it is new, but does have a scratch on the exterior, as well as the interior paint coating is flaking a bit- will work just fine) $15 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One Urrea 1-3/16- MADE IN MEXICO- $12 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Have a random assortment of SK sockets. These are all 6 Point sockets and are tough, cold forged pieces made in Illinois USA. Super Chrome finish is one of the best chromes in the industry. Off corner engagement with 6 points means these sockets will easily twist the head off a bolt instead of rounding it off. First rate quality sockets from one of the best tool companies around. Sizes for 3/8 drive are 1 inch deep, 13/16 deep, 5/8 deep, 9/16 deep (slightly shorter than the first 3), 5/16 deep (same height as the 9/16), 1/2 semi deep (slightly shorter than the 9/16 or 5/16), and 12MM deep. 1/4 drive is a 10MM deep. 8 sockets in total. Have been used but excellent condition. $8 a socket, or $32 for all eight shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ideal is the company that owns SK and Western Forge (the company that makes Craftsman USA pliers, screwdrivers, chisels, punches, hex bits). Western Forge also makes many of those same products for SK then, and the Ideal tools are the same as the Craftsman versions. The slip joint pliers are $13 shipped (same as SK or craftsman pliers- very good USA made stuff).
    [​IMG]

Also got a 30 inch 1/2 drive breaker bar from titan. There is some rust on the handle, but otherwise it is fine. Shows signs of use obviously. $20 picked up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also local pickup (due to being easily damaged in shipping). 7 metal grinding stones for an angle grinder. 5 Masterforce USA MADE grinding wheels, and 2 Ridgid metal grinding wheels. Both are sized for a 4.5" angle grinder (4.5" diameter, 1/4 thickness, 7/8 center hole). Rated for over 13,000 RPMs for both brands. All brand new and unused! Much better than some cheap HF grinding stones. $7 picked up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Shancaldazar

ADD ON ITEMS- I will not ship these by themselves (too cost prohibitive), but I will throw them in on any order of above tools for the price listed.

12 Kobalt sockets. 1/4 drive, lifetime warranty, 6 point, off corner engagement, and laser engraved size markings. Very nice chrome, and like new. 2 of each size: 9/16, 1/2, 7/16, 3/8, 10MM, 8MM. $6 for one of each, or $9 for all 12 of them
    [​IMG]

Then 4 Craftsman Industrial USA hex bits. There are three 3/8 drive bits sizes: 3/8, 1/4, and 1/8. One 1/4 drive Bit: 7/32. They are used, and the 1/4 drive 7/32 hex bit socket does have rust on the chrome. Still works just fine though. $3 added to a purchase.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Craftsman INDUSTRIAL USA 22MM 12 point socket 1/2 drive. Unused, inside is a little dirty. Good still. $4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Craftsman 1/4 drive 14MM 6 point socket. Laser engraved, off corner engagement. Chinese, not USA. Unused. $2
    [​IMG]

Gearwrench vortex pass through 5.5MM 6 point socket. PASS THROUGH, not a normal socket. $1
    [​IMG]

Harbor Freight Cheapy Multimeter. $1. I'm selling these as the meter works, but the leads are broken. Only problem with the leads is that the finger guard (so when you are holding the leads, your fingers don't slip past the lead and onto whatever you are testing with the meter) were taken off to extend their reach down a hole onetime. Otherwise everything else about the leads and meter is in great condition. Great for 12V work on a car.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Buy the 12 kobalt sockets, gearwrench vortex socket, 22MM craftsman, 4 Craftsman hex bits, HF multimeter and 14MM craftsman socket for $16 total and I WILL ship them by themselves if you wish. 19 sockets and a multimeter for $16
    [​IMG]

$25 for the above 20 piece set and the Wera and Felo Screwdrivers added in

Some of this stuff I really just want to get rid of, so the more items (of all the individual/add-on items I have listed) you add to an order, the greater the discount I give I will. HELP ME GET RID OF ALL OF THIS STUFF!!!

4. Shancaldazar

Craftsman Deep socket set is sold!

5. Shancaldazar

Wera, Felo screwdrivers, SK 10MM have been SOLD!

6. Shancaldazar

Shallow impact socket set and SK socket assortment is SOLD!

30" breaker bar is pending sale

7. Shancaldazar

Craftsman 1-3/8 SOLD!

8. Shancaldazar

30" breaker bar and craftsman 1/2 drive shallow socket set sold!

clajiness likes this.
  9. Shancaldazar

Craftsman screwdrivers sold!

Adding a Sunex prybar/screwdriver holder. It has a lip on the top that goes over the edge of your tool box (see second photo) and then has four holes to screw it into the side of your tool box. It has a lid that locks up and I still do have the key for it! This is the large version. I cut two holes to fit large bolts through them. The sheet metal around the left hole got a bit warped when the drill bit caught, but it's just cosmetic. I also enlarged a few of the holes to fit certain tools in them. Few of the holes could use some deburring to clean them up. I built my own, so now no longer need this one. $20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Shancaldazar

Last day to buy items! Will not be available again until July

11. Shancaldazar

Hex Bits, Kobalt Sockets, and Deep Impact socket set is SOLD. I have left the remaining items up for people to look at. I will be unable to ship anything until about July however.

12. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

Post office is closing or local cardboard box shortage?

tangledupinblu likes this.
  13. Shancaldazar

Fleeing the FBI and Police. Hiding away in another country until the interest drops.

Actually just working and living in New Zealand for a short time. Little difficult to ship stuff from here to the States.

14. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

New Zealand...cool. Have you been there before?

15. Shancaldazar

First time in NZ, first time in this part of the world. Been here about a day and am loving it so far! Wonderful scenery, people, food, etc.