Transfer Road Bust!!

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by BlackDubRX, Sep 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

So at 9:30 I get to transfer, two cops roamin around. I go check out whats on uni, come back at like 10:15 ok, ok, fair amount of people there. I even saw Chong drop somebody off. At 10:30 my dad says " let's go" because he was getting jumpy about every car that came to the spot. What do ya know? 5 minutes later about 20 cop cars surrounded THE WHOLE SPOT, I can't remember the road names, sorry. Anyways, we tried to get out because we didn't see cops one way, BOOM, 5 cops jump out of an unmarked car that wasn't even close to a crown vic. "PULL OVER AND SHUT IT OFF." We pull forward alittle to get off in the shoulder " SHUT IT OFF NOW!" Some lady comes around with a clipboard and checks if we're on the list, apparently they had cameras watching the road and video taped everyone that raced. We're not on the list and are told to park back in the lot we came from. We sit there for almost and hour waiting to be cleared. Finally we're cleared and let go at 11:40. When we left, there was a blue WRX waiting to be towed and the guy was sent WALKING down the street to find his own ride home. The guy next to us in a grey 95 RX-7 with decals got marked with an X and he may be getting towed, he took my phone # and I'm waiting to hear back from him. I took 3 pics with my phone, unfortunately they're all blurry, but here is one for your amusement.
    I also saw Tom Liden, the guy from channel 9 news walking around with a camera man doing a story.

[​IMG]

PS. Chong your car sounds like a lawnmower, something wrong with it?

2. capone

capone Guest

Doh, I posted on this also in off topic.

3. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

I had followed Matt to the famous Vandalia Party, so I could get him to help get some Datalogs. I had no intension of staying around. I've had my share of this fun. So after blowing my headers off, Matt offered that I could drop him off a few blocks away, so I did since he know I didn't feel comfortable being there in the first place.

I guess ya are gonna be famous! :D

C

4. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

You BLEW your headers off?!?! Chong, you must be slipping on your wrench work! :eek:)

5. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

So after blowing my headers off, Matt offered that I could drop him off a few blocks away, so I did since he know I didn't feel comfortable being there in the first place.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

:eek:, Now look whose the crazy one!

6. Musashi

The weld got blown off from the slip joint causing the joint to come undone. :D

7. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

The weld got blown off from the slip joint causing the joint to come undone. :D
    So who are you going to blame this on? :p

8. Musashi

Mr. F as usual! ;)

9. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Mr. F as usual! ;)

That's Mr. Fast and Furious to you, Chong. Too much Naws causes blown welds. Didn't you know that already? :p

10. Musashi

Thats exactly why its your fault, u never told me this! :D Why did u let me make the same mistake you have. :D

11. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

I'm surprised there wasn't anything on the news... Wonder when it'll be on.

12. Fantik

Fantik Guest

Somewhere somebody posted that they asked a reporter when the story would be aired and they replied that it would go on sometime in November

13. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

LOL, I was there and brought Joel, Chris, Eric. Sorry guys to waste your time!

14. DISCOPOPE

DISCOPOPE Well-Known Member

soooo, who was the blue wrx?

15. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Not among my finer decisions in recent memory. One of those cases where my gut was telling me to go home, but I capitulated to the peer pressure...hehe

On top of that, not only did Eric get caught up in that mess his first time down to University with the new Evo, but he got rear ended the following morning out in Delano!! :eek:

16. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Zola

Not among my finer decisions in recent memory. One of those cases where my gut was telling me to go home, but I capitulated to the peer pressure...hehe

On top of that, not only did Eric get caught up in that mess his first time down to University with the new Evo, but he got rear ended the following morning out in Delano!! :eek:

Oh geez relax not like you got a ticket or went to jail! Just think of it as a funny memory!

That suck he must be so upset

17. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

I have to say at the party I went to on Saturday night, we got a lot of laughs out of my first experience with a SWAT team! LOL

18. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Zola

I have to say at the party I went to on Saturday night, we got a lot of laughs out of my first experience with a SWAT team! LOL
    Wow.. sounds like you go the deep cavity strip search! :-p

19. capone

capone Guest

zola, nice to meet you on fri night. I was the one with the 05 sti named Will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.