unanswered question

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Front Office' started by niquela, Nov 14, 2009.

1. niquela

niquela Active Member

My computer crashed some time ago. I have logged back in and personal messages are now gone. I've emailed the administrator with no response. Can someone tell me how to retrieve my messages?

Thanks

2. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I have responded, many times. Any PM's that are sent through MNSubaru are saved in your private messages area. The site itself does not save any messages on your home computer. The only thing the site saves to your computer is a cookie.

Russ

3. john

john Well-Known Member

You've got 1 post - did you create a new account or change your user id?

4. niquela

niquela Active Member

Thank you for the replies. Maybe it didn't transfer over from hard drive. I don't know why I didn't get in my private messages though.

5. curly2k3

curly2k3 Well-Known Member

private messages have NOTHING to do with your computer, at all. assuming because your join date is august of this year, you are probably confusing a handful of things

6. carl

carl Well-Known Member

is this the same account (username) you had before your computer crashed or did you make a new one? As everyone stated, there is NO connection between your computer and your account online. If you made a new account, that is why your pm's are not showing up.