uni

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by capone, Sep 13, 2004.

1. capone

capone Guest

i was down on uni on friday. i gave a shoutout at the firestone lot. no one replied..

2. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Will, I wasn't there... how many people showed up? It doesn't hurt to stop by the lot and BS with the guys. Time to introduce yourself mang.

3. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Will, thats how the STI and WRX owners are:p,

We GC guys always greet you with upmost respect. You didn't see any GC's did you? Well maybe this friday night we'll be there. Just look for Whitey and shout out "YIIIAAA", I'll holla back. My license plate says it all:D

4. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

I was there, but I didn't stop in Firestone I just kept rollin back and forth from the transfer rd. racing spot to foodsmart.

5. Gspot

Gspot New Member

Will, we couldn't hear what you were saying. Next time turn in and park the car! Yia, what was the deal? The entire asian half of the club was missing!

6. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gspot

The entire asian half of the club was missing!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

They were hanging out at the 2F2F lot.

7. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">They were hanging out at the 2F2F lot.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LOL!!

8. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gspot

Yia, what was the deal? The entire asian half of the club was missing!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">They were hanging out at the 2F2F lot.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

True that, that night we were at the 2 fast 2 furios crowd down by foodsmart off of dale and uni. I saw this asian chick in a GC BRP coupe and tried to chase her down, I never caught up so I join the other hondas and acuras at "F&F" :eek:). I'll chill at firestone this fri for a lil bit :p