University should be bump'n tonight huh?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by morganm, Jun 18, 2004.

1. morganm

morganm New Member

Being back to the 50's weekend and all University ave should be nuts tonight. Who all is thinking of heading up? I hope to atleast make a few laps :D Depending on whats going on tonight with my wife tho; we might be... busy :cool:

2. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

If I were you, just get busy with the wife instead of coming... there's nothing over at University Ave ;)

Yes, tonight will be busy... a lot of cars, a lot of cops! It's one of the only few times you'll see those 50s and 60s car driven on the road... Most of the time they are in the garage getting worked on, I wonder why? ;)

3. morganm

morganm New Member

It takes a long time to bolt on all that chrome and spray that fancy paint :)

4. Mr Raced

Mr Raced New Member

Ill be down for sure :cool:

5. wall of tvs

wall of tvs Well-Known Member

I managed to take one cruise along University -- I was amazed at the amount of people and SWEET cars.

:D

6. morganm

morganm New Member

Never made it this weekend :(

Friday I was busy all night with finishing installing new sliding door and large window.

Sat night I didnt get out of the house till 11:00. Had to pick up a friend, get gas and oil, and by that time it was 11:30 so we just went to another friends bonfire and got ill.

Maybe next weekend :D

7. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

It was pretty cool. A good number of us went to attend an event outside of the cities afterwards... ;).

Speakin' of bump'n... Matt's chick is hot! 'Nuff said. :p

8. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

Speakin' of bump'n... Matt's chick is hot! 'Nuff said. :p
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

2x Agreed :p:p