UTEC tunning stage 4+

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by jimhummany, May 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimhummany

jimhummany Guest

Hello all, I am a new member to the MNsubaru group. I just got back from detroit and have a stage 4 wrx, my mods are VF34, upipe, TBE, UTEC, TXS shorty intake, sti inj, fuel pump, lightened pulley, MBC...I think that's it. I have a silver wrx and live in St. Paul. I would like to meet some people in the group...do you guys ever have meets?

Another thing, I would like to have some help tunning my car. I have a wideband O2 but sensor is now shot(ordering a new one)! I was using the tech edge from WO2 from australia. Does anyone have a wideband O2 and willing to make a couple runs in my car to tune the UTEC fuel map?

thanks,

Brent

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Welcome Brent,

The Utec Guru's are Matt, Joel and Russ. Give them a ring.

Chong

3. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Welcome, Brent. It's nice to have more Subaru competitors enter our club. Come join us at our unofficial meets sometime at the Firestone lot. :D

4. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Hey Brent, you have very similar mods to me...except mine is a VF23, no pulley, no intake, and I use the UTEC to control boost.

Russ (WRX1 on here) is the guy you need, he has the Techedge kit.

5. jimhummany

jimhummany Guest

Cool guys thanks for the warm welcome. I would like to meet some guys in the club......but where is this firestone? I assume it is on university?? Forgot to add a couple of mods I also have a TXS TMIC, short throw shifter, cooler thermostat(ordered not installed), aftermarket boost gauge, GTEC air splitter, and I'm probably forgetting something else but oh well. I'll try to get out this friday....hope to see some subies out on university...........

later,

brent

6. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Brent, welcome to the club!

7. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Yo WASSUP brent! :D

Yia YIA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.