Various OEM Parts 2008 STI and 2016 STI

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by wrxdriver, Jul 25, 2019.

1. wrxdriver

wrxdriver Active Member

Back in the summer of 2016 one of the local Twin Cities Subaru dealers badly damaged my beloved 2008 STI. I ended up with a brand new 2016 STI which is a better car that I don't particularly like. My 15 year old daughter is currently learning to drive in it, but otherwise sits almost completely unused through three seasons. When cold weather rolls around I start using the STI again and remember these parts, but it's hard to get motivated in the winter. Anyway we're moving and none of this is coming. I'd hate to throw it away.

-2008 STI OEM front bumper cover in DGM. It was slightly creased (maybe 3" long, 1/8" wide?) when I bought the car. Original owner thought one of his firefighter buddies, who all drove full-size pickups, probably nudged it at the station house. We both thought it could be fixed, but it turns out perfection wasn't practical so I just replaced it. It has a clear bra. $10
    -2008 STI OEM hatch luggage/privacy cover. It squeaked and I hate squeaks, so removed shortly after I bought the car. Previous owner didn't use it either so basically brand new. $10
    -2008 STI OEM arm rest. I don't think I removed this...if memory serves my car had an extended arm rest when I bought it. Either way, basically brand new, grey. $5
    -2008 STI OEM black factory carpeted floor mats. These actually have the slightest sign of wear, which surprised me. When I bought the car it only had 7,000 miles, and Weather Tech floor mats were already in place. $10
    -2016 STI OEM grill. I don't like the mustache look so ordered a RoW grill instead. Less than 500 miles, it's perfect. $50
    -2016 STI OEM black rubber all season floor mats. I used them for a week or so until Weather Tech replacements came. No wear. $20

I'm not interested in negotiating. My intention is just to get these parts back in use with enthusiasts like you guys. If you want to pay what I'm asking and can pick up in Richfield, MN send me a TEXT.

Thanks,

Mark
    (612) 817-9996

2. Chin

Chin Well-Known Member

Interested in the hatch cover, but currently in Thailand (no texting). I will contact you next week when I return...if still available.

3. jing123

jing123 Well-Known Member

The cover still available?