Wanted : Event Coordinator

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Front Office' started by WRX1, Dec 21, 2011.

1. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

It looks Like our current coordinator will be moving on to bigger and better things, so we will need to find someone new.

Event Coordinator.
    -- This position will ultimately be the main point person for putting on all of the main MNSubaru events. As a site, we would like to put on 3-4 large events a year. This position would be responsible for getting the event set up. Those duties would include finding and securing a time and location, getting any food orders/deliveries taken care of.

Unfortunately, this position is currently not a paid position, but there will be a few perks to help out along the way. This will also be a working position:D, not just a cool title. If we want to start getting events put together, things need to get done.

This is a position that I would like to get filled ASAP. We would like to put together a winter meet (end jan/feb) as a thank you for everyones support and give us a chance to give back to the group. A few of us will be able to help out a bit on this event, so you will not be just thrown into the fire.

If you have any questions, or think you are the person for the job, please let me know. Feel free to ask in this thread, or shoot me a PC and I will try and help out as best as I can.

Thanks
    Russ

2. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

You know that i'm game to help Russ. I'm already anticipating reserving the shelter and whatnot for LaCrosse next month!;) woooopah

phi11 likes this.
  3. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I just wanted to update this thread.

Subie Lovers has decided to step up and help with the event planning. As you have seen, he has already started a few threads and will continue to get some events rolling for us this year.

Russ