Welcome

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Todd, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Todd

Todd The Originator Staff Member

Hey, when and where should we have our next meet?

MOA and do some racing on the 4th floor?

Indoor gocart track?

Frozen lake?

2. Scooby02

Scooby02 Well-Known Member

Im up for anything, if I can make it. :roll: Todd I will call you friday about the stickers.
    Dave

3. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Todd

MOA and do some racing on the 4th floor?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LOL!! At first I thought you meant an autox course or something in the 4th level of the parking ramp! :D Lots of pillars to slide into! :eek:

All your suggestions sound good Todd.. I don't want to be the first out on the lake! :eek:

-Jordan

4. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I am trying to see if there is interest in another prokart event at the end of the month. If you are interested, let me know.

Russ

5. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Russ,

I'm always down for another Kart event. I got about 10 people whose interested at attending the event... now that my brother in-law brag to them all about his battle scare ;) (with the wall that is) :D

Vic

6. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I will give them a call this coming week to see what they have for openings. We should also be able to get a bit of a discount (I hope) this time around. I think this time we will shoot for the 30 people and do the endurance race.

Russ

7. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Anything car-related that doesn't involve $$$? I'm a broke-*ss right now. I'm in if it's racing on a lake. I've never done that before, and I would like to put my snow tires to the test.

8. Mark Holden

Mark Holden New Member

9. Chin

Chin Well-Known Member

I think an ice race would be perfect, as would Pro-Kart (let's do it in B'ville, though), as would a winter Rally-X if we could do it within 60mi of the Twin Cities. Long drives are rough in the RS, I have no radio and a loud exhaust!

10. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

I'd kinda like to get out of control on a frozen lake. Opposite lock is so cool }:)