Welcome

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Todd, Dec 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd

Todd The Originator Staff Member

How 'bout them Vikes?? ((grumble, grumble:mad:))

2. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

yeaaa. i'm the first to post. besides. todd.

****, those vikes. i knew they would blow it again. i have to faith in them. you just dont know if they will win or lose. and then they should thrown more instead of having so much draw plays.

3. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

I guess, I'll put this thread to good use... I notice our membership group is growing but some of the new folks hasn't post yet.

Just thought, I'd say Hi to all the new comers and make yourself comfortable as the group is growing.

I'm Vic, I'm the oldest of all the guys on here. I do look the part and play the age as well. Don't get scare when you meet me... I wear a coke bottle glasses and I have false teeth.

Welcome and introduce yourself!!!

ofspunk7 likes this.
  4. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

I agree. Almost fooled us, Vic. :p I wonder if the moderators fixed the registration glitch some members were asking about last time.

5. yosmiley

Jordan, Todd... you two still around?... heard complaint about people unable to logon and post... any help would greatly be appreciated.

I'll post on NASIOC also to see who's still having problem posting and what the incident is. I'll post back here or check on the MN Nasioc board.

Jordan, if that's the case... I'm assuming that clown just doesn't know how to post LOL. Thanks though :D

6. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

I went and read a lot of that thread at nasioc and saw Fuji K was having issues. He is signed up here, but has 0 posts. I e-mailed him to get it resolved.

Thanks Vic!
    -Jordan

7. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

i think that they may not let some minors come on here without parental consent.

8. yosmiley

Ahahaha... I agree with that one :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.