What's it have?

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by bikerboy, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Well today I went to RS motors and did a couple of base pulls before the tear down for the good stuff :D.

Run one:

268.1hp @ 5250 rpm
    291.4ft @ 4500 rpm

Russ just for you!

Delta Dash same run:

247.3hp @ 5270 rpm
    265.0ft @ 4762 rpm

Run two:

268.6hp @ 5500 rpm
    281.6ft @ 4500 rpm

M

2. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

OK nice numbers...what time can I stop over to throw a wrench in the works tomorrow? I'll be back from Platteville some time after lunch.

3. bikerboy

It will probobly be late if I start tomorrow but for sure monday night. Give me a call when you get back 4 details

M

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Zola

OK nice numbers...what time can I stop over to throw a wrench in the works tomorrow? I'll be back from Platteville some time after lunch.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

4. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Matt, that's some nice number there... I will be interested in helping you take your car apart so this winter... I'll be more prepare on how to go about getting my stuff out.

Keep us posted on the date and time.

5. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Run one (3rd Gear):

268.1hp @ 5250 rpm
    291.4ft @ 4500 rpm

Russ just for you!

Delta Dash same run:

247.3hp @ 5270 rpm
    265.0ft @ 4762 rpm

Run two (4th Gear):

268.6hp @ 5500 rpm
    281.6ft @ 4500 rpm

OB1,

You forgot to mention you were asked to go 3000 mph, and even had the Pilot suit on. And Luke is not your son.

C :D

6. igofast

igofast New Member

Man, I'll be happy if I can get those numbers after my tuning session.

For the record, what mods were you running for the run?

7. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

I'd kill for that torque. Then I'll kill my tranny.
    I hope your tunning session with Jorge brings those numbers way past the 300 mark.

8. Steve-o

Steve-o Administrator Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

I'd kill for that torque. Then I'll kill my tranny.
    I hope your tunning session with Jorge brings those numbers way past the 300 mark.

If Jorge's tuning with Matt's new setup doesn't make close to 400whp on race gas I will be disapointed.

Steve

9. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by igofast

Man, I'll be happy if I can get those numbers after my tuning session.

For the record, what mods were you running for the run?

Mods? LOL

Cusco headers
    Perrin 2" up-pipe
    Invidia TBE
    APS dr-650
    APS CAI
    UTEC

Those are the important ones the rest are to long to list

10. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

Matt, that's some nice number there... I will be interested in helping you take your car apart so this winter... I'll be more prepare on how to go about getting my stuff out.

Keep us posted on the date and time.

Starts monday night

11. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I forgot to ask ya, what did RS charge to do the pulls??

Russ

12. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by WRX1

I forgot to ask ya, what did RS charge to do the pulls??

Russ

Nothing yet, I will settle up with him on the dyno day. I believe he charges 75.00 for three pulls.

M

13. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

$75 for 3 pulls....last time I was there, a guy there at RS motors told me and Lee it was $60 for 2 pulls.

14. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by FuJi K

$75 for 3 pulls....last time I was there, a guy there at RS motors told me and Lee it was $60 for 2 pulls.

Look Fuji, you have a wagon, Matt has an STI. You don't look like you were worth 3 pulls for $75. Thats why they said $60 for 2 ;). "Thats just the way it is, things will never be the same"

15. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by FuJi K

Ah whats the issue? an extra pull for 15 bucks?

16. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

Ah whats the issue? an extra pull for 15 bucks?

ISSUE, they thought fuji had a civic:D Lolz....
    Fwd & RWD are $60 2 pulls, $75 is for AWD(all windows down :))

17. Neef

Neef New Member

Hey Matt, I can probably get you a better deal on the pulls. Our telemarketing manager at my company is really good friends with Ron and I'm pretty good friends with Bong..his younger bro. Anyways, I was wondering if I could come see what you're doing to your car??

18. bikerboy

You have my number, I will be working on the car each day after work from 6-9pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.