Where to fine a good body shop

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by MYang, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MYang

MYang New Member

a few months ago I got myself a g35x and love that car, but I moved into a apartment building and they didn't have a garage open so i park on the street. Well to make things short first two weeks where fine then some one stole my dam x emblem. Now i'm paranoid so i dont park anywhere unless i can see my car and then a month pass and i forgot about the x (still piss) remove the residue of f and was able to live with a regular g35. But then some ass hole decides to take a blunt point object and slam it into the the frame above the rear passanger door on the driver side the is about half an inch to 3/4 of a inch wide and about 1/4 inch deep. decided to just touch up piant on it but the paint pile off and it seems to be rusting so please HELP. Someone good and an estimate please.

2. Sogonerg

Sogonerg Anteater

It can be as cheap as $100 to $500...Depends on how elaborate u want it done. Cheap way, which may come back in 2 yrs. to haunt ya or repaint the whole dam thing and not worry about it, until someone else does it again. I know a guy for $100 and I know another for $500 PM me which one u want...$100 No gaurantee and $500 Has Gaurantee

3. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

This been ask so many time, but if you want to get it done right. Go to Hamline auto and ask for Brad. ;)

4. Sogonerg

Sogonerg Anteater

^Tell'em John Sent ya

5. MYang

MYang New Member

how much for the Hamline Auto

6. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Nobody here is going to know, you need to go there and ask them.

7. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.