Where to get stock GC8 springs??? I'm desperate!

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by 2.5RS_Freek, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2.5RS_Freek

2.5RS_Freek New Member

Guys, I screwed up. I bought some 18" wheels, but forgot that 225 series tires don't agree with lowered GC8s, and now the rear tire is rubbing the rear fender. I'd like to find some today if possible to see if I can get them installed today somehow. Brian at BP Subaru was very helpful, but they didn't have any in stock. No one else is open or has them in stock. Maybe someone here has a set they'd like to part with? If you know where I can get them or have a set I can grab, call me ASAP at 651-338-5547. BTW, this probably should have been placed in the buy/sell forums, but I needed to make sure everyone sees this. I need to use my car tonight to go to work, I need quick help. :(

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Am I too late? I believe I have my stock RS springs in my garage.

3. ShortytheFirefighter

ShortytheFirefighter Pokemans. I has none. Staff Member

I didn't hear from him before I left work, but I bet he still needs them. I thought you might have a set, but I didn't have your number.

4. 2.5RS_Freek

2.5RS_Freek New Member

Sorry for the late response, had to work last night. I do still need a set of springs. If I don't get these current springs off of my car, I'm going to do some real damage soon. Fong, if you're not going to be using them, I'd love to get my hands on your springs. PM me your number and I'll call you when I wake up today.

Thanks guys.

5. snbrd4evr

snbrd4evr Well-Known Member

I wish this would have happened to you earlier. I have my stock springs at home right now and could have just brought them to you when I bought your xbox... which I am enjoying very much thank you. :D

6. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

4 hours later (one hour spent on a nut), The rear springs are in! Whew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.