Who are these Guys?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Musashi, May 31, 2004.

1. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

2. masube81

masube81 Well-Known Member

no picture pop out...

3. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

hummm.....it looked very fun! In fact it WAS very fun! I didn't know I could run my car because I was a staff. I missed out but we DID get parade laps in the beginning of the event!

We hope to get to have that place again this June before St. Cloud in July. Come out Chong!

4. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

What was it and where? }:)

5. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

What was it and where? }:)
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

First AARRF events at DCTC, high speed road race and high speed drift, Fuji and his crew were out there working the course getting ready to learn how to fly. [​IMG]

6. Scooby02

Scooby02 Well-Known Member

Who are Those guys? Well most of them look like mn subaru guys, but Llew is from AARRF. The AARRF guys are Good friends of Matt's. Just ask him he has nothing but good things to say about them :D LMAO

7. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Scooby02

Who are Those guys? Well most of them look like mn subaru guys, but Llew is from AARRF. The AARRF guys are Good friends of Matt's. Just ask him he has nothing but good things to say about them :D LMAO

LOL they did see me on sunday when I was there they said "you can stay but you need to go register" LOL

8. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Scooby02

I be one of them! *cough*black jacket*cough*