Who raced me on 394 in Wayzata?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by TabulaRasa, Mar 25, 2005.

1. TabulaRasa

TabulaRasa Well-Known Member

I was in the blue Subaru Legacy wagon. Two early 1990s (like 1992) Imprezza RS with exhaust. I think the car who raced me was dark green with blueish headlights.

Anyway, I'm putting along 394 going under the Broadway Ave. bridge, tailing 3 cars taking up all three ****ing lanes (what the ****!?!?) about 1/8 mile ahead.

We get past that last lefthander before the Co. Rd. 19 exit, car in far left lane moves to the middle, so with an opening, I immediately pass these lane hogs and cut off the middle lane so they can't get in front of me. I see car in far right lane start to accelerate so I drop it in 3rd and floor it from about 75mph. He gained on me a little bit but we were pretty even. I dunno how fast I went but I know 3rd gear in my car tops out at about 115mph and I definitely wasn't bouncing off the limiter or anything like that but I kept it floored for quite a while after the other guy let off. Didn't glance at the speedometer.

Stop light coming up, I drop my front two windows to slow down, then brake down from 60 to 50mph and raise my windows again. (it is now a 45mph zone).

Going through Long Lake/Orono, one of the Subaru's takes a left at the Super America, I drive by with my window rolled down and he revs me. It's some chubby looking Asian kid.

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Sammo Hung :D

3. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by TabulaRasa

It's some chubby looking Asian kid.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

callin me Chubby?

i dont know what time it was but ont eh way home from firestone me klesk, and chux were occuping the three lanes and having some fun. by the 15 exit at the end of 394 a new outback (unless i was seeign things) passed us. i tried to pass from the right and failed. i red lined 3rd which puts me at 90-95 mph. when it kicked into OD i let off (i didnt want to come up to that stop light at 100 just for it to be red)

that was fun.

4. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by TabulaRasa

I was in the blue Subaru Legacy wagon. Two early 1990s (like 1992) Imprezza RS with exhaust. I think the car who raced me was dark green with blueish headlights.

Anyway, I'm putting along 394 going under the Broadway Ave. bridge, tailing 3 cars taking up all three ****ing lanes (what the ****!?!?) about 1/8 mile ahead.

We get past that last lefthander before the Co. Rd. 19 exit, car in far left lane moves to the middle, so with an opening, I immediately pass these lane hogs and cut off the middle lane so they can't get in front of me. I see car in far right lane start to accelerate so I drop it in 3rd and floor it from about 75mph. He gained on me a little bit but we were pretty even. I dunno how fast I went but I know 3rd gear in my car tops out at about 115mph and I definitely wasn't bouncing off the limiter or anything like that but I kept it floored for quite a while after the other guy let off. Didn't glance at the speedometer.

Stop light coming up, I drop my front two windows to slow down, then brake down from 60 to 50mph and raise my windows again. (it is now a 45mph zone).

Going through Long Lake/Orono, one of the Subaru's takes a left at the Super America, I drive by with my window rolled down and he revs me. It's some chubby looking Asian kid.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    for the record imprezas started in 1993, and i dont really think martin is a chubby asain kid... So is the legacy yours, or do you drive audis? im sorry if you do....

5. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

the RS didnt start tell 97 or 98 i believe. hehehe you thought i had a bigger engine.

6. Klesk

Klesk Well-Known Member

Lane hogs? all three lanes? wow.. I dind't even know. Thats funny. Eric, you passed us that night too, it was near morries subaru and you were flying.

7. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

lol i didnt even notice...i was messing around with a infiniti :D