Who wants to see Crank tonight?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by shane86, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Shane86

Shane86 Well-Known Member

i posted this up over on MNSC, thought i'd extend the offer to you guys aswel.

i know it's a bit last minute, but i'm dying to see it.

Where?: Southdale Mall Movie Theater.
    When?: 7:00 pm meet at Ruby Tuesday's in the mall for dinner, then go to the 8:15pm Showing of Crank.
    How Much?: $9 for a ticket. as much as you want to spend on food and booze before hand.
    Theater Info & Ticket sale Link: https://www.movietickets.com/purcha...060&movie_id=51577&perfd=09042006&perft=20:15
    Movie Info: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808725259/info

this movie looks seriously kick ass.
    i don't know how bad parking will be, so just meet in ruby tuesdays @ 7 or in the theater lobby @ 7:45

2. JeWrX

JeWrX Well-Known Member

Saw this movie the other day, pretty sweet!

3. esperunit

esperunit Well-Known Member

I got paid to watch this movie and I still hated it.

however it did get a very good audience reaction. One of my comments about the film was passed to the Lions Gate publicity department. I called it "grand theft auto: the movie," among other things. It was a gigantic mess of bus sized plot holes and unexplored subthemes on top of a premise that was written apparently by a room for 14 year olds.

I screen films occasionally for lions gate and dreamworks for demographics and reviews btw. This had the most actual writing done during the film of anthing I've been to. Also amusing how ghetto people will bring 5 year old children to see movies like this and Saw and will not behave during movies that they dont pay for (sorry now i'm griping about having to do shows at block e...)

Here's a fre pro tip: If there is a free screening of a movie there are usually no previews. If the movie is popular there will be lots of eople wanting to see it for free. So for hte love of god don't show up fifteen minutes late (thinking you were sly and missing the previews) and then complain that you aren't getting something you never paid for.