Window

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by mnstilynwrx, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mnstilynwrx

mnstilynwrx Well-Known Member

my window on my driver side is not lining up right. and when i close my door it doesnt fit tight to it. kind of sticks out. i have to put presher on it to make it fit and i dont know what would casue this. also when i drive i can hear wind comeing from the front of the window by the mior. it drives me crazy. any help

2. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

regulator or track...go see your dealer window anything scares me

3. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

presher....lol

4. phi11

phi11 Well-Known Member

windows suck
    dealer fix my window, in the RS. (wouldn't go down, like your girlfriend)
    still makes the same high pitched sound that it did before the window quit working, (going up and down)
    not to mention, warranty wouldn't cover it ,because the previous owner had tampered with the window, BS.
    good luck

5. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

my window fell off the track this past summer, and it became a mess and a half to make it work again.

if you are feeling adventurous / cheap you can remove the door panel and see whats up inside. there are 2 tabs at the top of the door wich can be adjusted for in/out. also at the top of each track there are adjusteres that look like nuts, but you use a flat blade screw driver in them these are also for in/out adjustment.

the whistling noise is common on subie. my car does it on both windows, and my moms 03 legacy does it too. i have heard that if you grabn the mirror assembly and bend it up a little it puts pressure ont eh seal and prevents the noise. but i dont feel brave enough to start bending mirrors.

6. mc_866

mc_866 New Member

I have the same exact problem, just have been too cheap to fix it. Let us know if you figure it out.

7. mnstilynwrx

mnstilynwrx Well-Known Member

i havent figured it out yet but iam taking it in too subaru in a few days i will let you know what they say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.