Winter Storage

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by MidnightImpreza, Sep 12, 2011.

1. MidnightImpreza

MidnightImpreza Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. I believe most of us drive our Subaru's through the winter. However, there may be a few that do not. Or you have another project to store for the winter. I just wanted to let everyone know that Real Street Performance in Blaine, MN is offering winter storage from October to April. The facility is clean, heated, and secure. Rates are very competitive. Call Real Street Performance for further details. 763.783.3835.

Thanks for your time.

2. SkeetsWisconny

SkeetsWisconny Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. I'm sure someone out there can use this info and appreciate it. I fortunately and unfortunately drive my car through the winter but maybe someday I will be able to afford the winter truck and summer wrx/sti. That being said, one of the reasons I sold my camaro back in '07 was so that I could have a better performing car for the entire year and even than I had the prob the best winter setup you could ask for on a rear wheel powered camaro (super soft studded winter tread desig, heavy stereo in the trunk, and sand bags to boot)... obviously going with the Subaru was the best automotive decision I have made at this point for more than just that reason.
    Again, thanks for the info-maybe some day! :angel: