Winter Wonderland Right Now!

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Chuanpreza, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Chuanpreza

Chuanpreza New Member

Hey, I have been driving for the past 2 hours on the roads since they are so iced and snow covered. they are just now plowing the major roads so we still have plenty of fun roads to hit. Just thought I would see if any of you are out and about tonight wanting to cruize around. I am in bloomington but uhh, i thought I better take a break (sirens). So, Ill prob go out in another hour or 2. Makes for great practice for next week!

Lemme know if any of you relativily close to here are sliding it up as well!

btw, my blizzaks kick @$$ just a few times a year, now is one of them!

2. Sky58

Sky58 Well-Known Member

Hmm...well I'm on the north side of Minneapolis near Brooklyn Center, so I probably won't be down there. I'll be at the Brookdale Mall parking lot for an hour or so depending how snowy it is, if there are any cars there (for whatever reason), etc...Anyone feel free to come by. Won't be doing anything crazy, just driving and having fun :)

3. KSAL

KSAL Well-Known Member

I've just been hittin up the local back roads and the S.A. parking lot by my house cuz my friend lives there. I love it!! Snow+STi+Blizzaks= TONS OF FUN!! :biggrin: