WTB: 08-09' Used WHITE STi

Discussion in 'Want To Buy : Cars/Parts' started by xlur8ed, Sep 15, 2009.

1. xlur8ed

xlur8ed New Member

Looking to see if anyone has a 08-09 Sti in Aspen White for sale.

Jason

2. predavore

predavore Well-Known Member

3. xlur8ed

xlur8ed New Member

I assumed the car was sold being that thread was from 2008, and that guy is local to me and I haven't heard of it for sale for a long while.

4. putz

putz Well-Known Member

he used the search button and then his "logic" filter, the logic filter deduced that said thread was too old, and thus irrelevant.:biggrin:

5. predavore

predavore Well-Known Member

Did anyone ask him?

6. putz

putz Well-Known Member

Afraid to derail the thread and get points.:ugh:

I like the fact that this guy knows what he wants.

My advice to the OP is to hold out untill you find EXACTLY what you want. You could do a nation wide search and find one for a super low price.:biggrin:
    There isn't much available for this... even nation wide.

7. austinpike

austinpike Well-Known Member

fyi, only the '08 came in Aspen White.

'09 changed to Satin White Pearl.

My '08 has ~9k miles on it, basically the same condition as the day I drove it off the lot.
    Waht kind of price range are you looking at?

8. KA-T_240

KA-T_240 Well-Known Member

The one in the link above from ND is sold.

9. ricetiva

ricetiva Well-Known Member

im not sure, but i dont think price matters on this.

10. Ninjaplease!

Ninjaplease! Well-Known Member

There are occasionally some on 3gwrx and IWSTI for sale. Take a look on there!

Bob

I have a used 09 wrx i'd let go for the right price...its white!

11. xlur8ed

xlur8ed New Member

Looking for a loaded (navi), but without Gold BBS. 08-09' White, low miles, reasonable price, and STOCK or near STOCK. I don't shoot out pricing, I would prefer to have a price listed. Not looking to go over $30k.

If you aren't 'selling' your car, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't sell for an aggressive price (that I am searching for)...which I respect. The above link to the car for sale, was a perfect find, but a year late.

12. austinpike

austinpike Well-Known Member

^ I wouldn't ask you to shoot out a price, just wanted to get a rough idea. A lot of guys are just looking for cheap (and will take something with more miles to get there.)

I've just had too much going on lately to think about it much. If I get serious I'll get you a price and more info. fwiw, its stock and always has been stock except for a front sway bar. no bbs, no nav.

Just FYI in your search, in order to get Nav you had to get BBS, which only came in gold on the white cars. (not that you couldn't find someone who sold/traded the stock goldies.) Most people will tell you you can do better with aftermarket nav.

13. xlur8ed

xlur8ed New Member

Thanks man,

I am actually on a hard search for a customer of mine (I manage Tintmasters in Fargo). He is looking to buy NOW, and cash in hand...so if you want to sell yours, let me know asap. I can PM you my cell number if you would like to discuss this further, otherwise I expect to find one somewhere else in the Upper Midwest and just have it shipped here (looked at ALL ND, SD, MN dealers Used and New and only 1 09' STi popped up and it was black).

As far as Navi goes, I can sell him a few solutions if the right car for the right price popped up, but his preference is with Navi, and we would just have to trade BBS's or powdercoat them (which is a sin in my book, but he hates the Gold)

14. Jinchu

Jinchu Active Member

15. btleier

btleier Member

I'll keep an eye out for you too Jason. Last time I checked Morrie's had a pair at our Brooklyn Park store, but neither were white.