WTB: Stock mid-pipe with for '02 - '05 2.5rs

Discussion in 'Want To Buy : Cars/Parts' started by Ryan, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Ryan

Ryan Sled drifting master

Wife's mid-pipe resonator is cracked. Per her "I'm sick of sounding like a white trash car". Just wondering if anyone has one laying around they'd be willing to sell for cheap. PM me.

Her car: '02 2.5rs. Bone stock.

If i can't find anything I'll have brian hack my wrx exhaust and mod it to fix her car when he has time. She's just upset with her car sounding crappy.

-Ryan

2. J.Rex

J.Rex Well-Known Member

i have two, one off an 07 and one off a bugeye maybe. both are free which ever one you want, they are slightly different, but i think they would both fit.

3. Deride

Deride Well-Known Member

Pretty sure Grayguy has my 02 2.5rs exhaust sitting at his place unless he used it for something. Everything but the headers that is.... send him a PM

4. Ryan

Thanks guys for the quick reply. I pm'd jesse about his. If for some reason his doesn't fit/work/etc, I'll take you up on your offer Deride. Hope to have this fixed for her this weekend. Now to go visit the mtka boys for some gaskets.

5. Ryan

Ended up PM'ing grayguy also because jrex thinks that midpipe might be from a wrx. Wrx midpipe will not work because the flange is not the correct way. I guess we'll both know tonight what midpipe he has when I call.

6. Ryan

Jesse's exhaust was wrx exhaust, so I'm back to square one. LMK if you have anything.

7. Ryan

Bump. Upset wife is upset.

8. Ryan

After climbing down there and looking at the pipe, it's got a hole in it. I'll just get someone to patch it.

9. Ryan

Thanks to Driftin240 it's fixed now, but the pipe is very thin. So I'm still in the market for a '02-'05 2.5rs midpipe or full catback. Must be 2.5rs, WRX exhaust will not fit.

10. Ryan

Bump. Fixed pipe popped another hole. I have some WRX exhaust just laying around, but thought I'd bump this again to see if there's any takers.