WTB - Tires 215/45R17

Discussion in 'Want To Buy : Cars/Parts' started by JesseJames, Apr 2, 2013.

1. JesseJames

JesseJames Well-Known Member

Hey All, I'm looking for a set 215/45R 17's. Preferably all-season tires with some life left on the tread. PM or post what you have, I'm a cash buyer for the right tires.

2. turkeylord

turkeylord Well-Known Member

3. JesseJames

Turkeylord, those would work just fine. Approx. how many miles on them (or tread depth remaining if you have a tire depth gauge)? What are you thinking on price?

4. thakrazymule

thakrazymule Active Member

I have a set of Fierce Instinct tires that came on my 06 when I bought it. There in storage on my stock wheels right now. Iirc 3 have 6-7/32nds on em, and one has 8-9/32nds on it, and should be shaved to match the others if goin on a Subaru. $100 plus unmounting cost and they're yours.

5. turkeylord

turkeylord Well-Known Member

Just checked at lunch, they are all 8-9/32nds. I'd be pretty firm around $250 for the tires or $600 with wheels.

I bought the wheels here: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2179332 and they're in the same good condition. I will take pics if you're interested. The tires were professionally mounted and road force balanced here in Fargo. Where are you located?

6. JesseJames

Thank you for replying. I found what I needed. If anything changes I'll post or PM ya, thank you again!

- James

turkeylord likes this.