02-07 wrx/sti parts

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by Yee Vue, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Yee Vue

Yee Vue Member

-07 impreza trunk wingless, (48w)-$300 couple dents here and there, started to rust at the bottom, but hardly noticeable unless your eyeballing it down. Got it that way from a salvage yard. Took me a long time just to get a trunk in decent condition and the right color, so thats the reason why im asking that price. Ceramic coated so its really bling bling.

-Vf34 turbo, mileage is unknown got it that way, ive only driven maybe 3000 miles maybe a little more. $300 No shaft play. You will need to buy a stud.

-11 sti intercooler, comes with y-pipe, its in good condition, fins are bent in the back because i ran it on my 07 and the 11 sti bracket is newer or updated. $200

-04-05 impreza tail lights - $250 extremely excellent condition, except I had to drill holes at the bottom to release moisture. Ceramic Coated so it really pops out when looked at. You will need to buy bulbs for them and new gaskets.

- Rota Grid V 17x9 5x100 +42 offset, Mounted on there is a Firestone FireHawk 245/40/17 - $350 Brand New only ran to test fit for no rubs, maybe driven around +100 feet. I accidentally drop a lug nut on the lip so now theres a mark on it. Ceramic Coated as well. (I only have 1 wheel available)

I would like to Meet up Half way only. Im not close to the cities so please be serious.
    Text me at 507-Five Nine One- 0585 for pictures.

2. Yee Vue

Yee Vue Member

Intercoolers Gone

3. Yee Vue

Yee Vue Member

$50 price drop on all items.

4. Yee Vue

Yee Vue Member

Turbo is gone

5. Yee Vue

Yee Vue Member

Trunk is sold