Thanks for tuning in guys! I'm glad I can bring some form of entertainment to you with occasional updates on this turd. I made some major progress on the plenum this weekend. It would actually be done if I didn't run out of argon Saturday night! Oops. I'll get a refill after work today and get back at it... Not gunna lie...I completely winged this... Started with the top and bent it by hand to get the right contour and length. Then placed the bottom at the correct angle so I could have 4.5" and the correct slope between the top and bottom for the TB plate. From here, I didn't hate it, so I continued on... Welded and smoothed the inside... Mocking up side pieces... Sides on and I ran 3 beads around every outside seam Welded the inside of the sides and smoothed it out. Sides distorted a bit from the heat, but I'll spread that back out once I weld the throttle body plate on. aaaaaaaand I ran out of argon as I was welding the TB flange onto the front plate. Mocking up the TB and piping to the plenum though, everything looks pretty good. The piping sits just where I wanted it to in correlation to the radiator.