2000 Subaru 2.5rs coupe

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by Jamal, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamal

Jamal New Member

I’m looking to sell or trade my 2.5rs coupe (gc8). Please read all of the post. I’m trying to be very detailed and transparent to answer all possible questions.
    Pros:
    My 2.5rs has an sti swapped rack and pinion,
    wrx calipers and rotors, lightweight flywheel,
    exedy clutch replaced around 30k ago,
    Engine rebuilt by previous owner around 90k ago
    stock exhaust system, aftermarket radio,
    NGK spark plugs and wires
    swapped transmission from a forester with the same final drive ratio so it works,
    Sun roof
    Comes within extra set of wrx rims, with winter tires on them. Currently has the stock RS rims on

Cons:
    it is either burning oil ( like most Subaru’s do) or there is a small oil leak
    The front driver strut will probably need to be replaced soon, and the rest of the suspension following after that.
    When you turn sharply around roundabouts, there is a nose that comes from the front passenger side and I took it to a shop and they couldn’t figure it out, but said it was safe to drive
    The rear defroster doesn’t work
    Since the previous owner replaced the passenger door, the keys to the car don’t work on the passenger door
    The window tint is supposedly too dark. A cop pulled me over once for it.
    There is a slight whistle at highway speeds from the passenger weather stripping
    The radio, currently, only plays music to the driver side speaker
    The parking brake slips. I’m assuming it just needs to be adjusted properly or needs new pads

I think that’s everything, but the car is still a fun car to drive and still drives well.
    For trades, I am looking for an AWD, manual transmission, preferably a Subaru, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi or Hyundai . Let me know what you got. Please text, don’t call.
    $2,500 OBO
    Thanks for looking .
    Craigslist post for pictures:
    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/d/hutchinson-rs-coupe/6945350952.html

2. curly2k3

curly2k3 Well-Known Member

3. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Did this one sell @Jamal ?

4. Jamal

Jamal New Member

Yessir l

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.