2004 STI 6 Speed Transmission, $2000 Plus shipping

Discussion in 'Vendor Announcements/Sales/Discounts' started by Oak Leaf Auto Salvage, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Oak Leaf Auto Salvage Vendor

****SOLD******

Hey Everyone!

I completely forgot to post the trans on this forum until someone reminded me on Facebook.

We have this 6 Speed out of the last 04 STI we parted out.
    We actually purchased 2 NEW OEM Rear Lateral Links from Subaru so that we could test drive the car. Everything worked good, shifted smooth, clean fluid, etc..

A 90 Day Parts Warranty comes with the purchase.

Shipping to a Business that has some kind of a forklift, and is in one of the states listed on this site http://speedeedelivery.com/ shipping would be around $100 (could be a little more or less depending on exact zip code).

Information:
    128K Miles
    Tested & Inspected
    Early build date (has male ends)

Comes with:
    Flywheel
    Clutch
    Crossmember
    Shift Assembly
    Hardware

If you have any further questions or want a shipping quote please feel free to comment, PM, or Email [email protected]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Warranty Information:
    Everything that is good on our cars are for sale. Please don't hesitate to ask.*
    Please keep in mind we may not always have the lowest prices but we try our best to price our parts as fair as possible according to condition and miles on the car. If you think something is priced too high, don't hesitate to bring it to my attention. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.
    All of our parts carry a 90 day parts warranty and we really do care about not selling junk parts. If for whatever reason you have a problem with the part I will do everything I can to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
    We have the car dismantled and have pictures of most of the parts. If you would like to see a picture of the part you are interested please just ask and I will post it up for you with a price.
    Please ask any questions you may have, I will try to keep up with the PM's and thread posts...
    Thanks!!
    Isaac
    Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  2. xluben

xluben Well-Known Member

This is a really good price! Someone should definitely pick this up!

ofspunk7 likes this.
  3. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Yeah, this is a screamin' price. If 6 speeds had been this price back in 2006, I might have skipped the gear set.

4. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Haha Ya I have been fighting the urge to buy it and throw it in my car. Temptation is killing me. Spread the word though, because it will help buy us our next subie to part out once it sells.

5. xluben

xluben Well-Known Member

Nowadays it seems like most 04-05 STI tranny's go for around $2500 or so (plus shipping). So, this is definitely a good price.

Oak Leaf Auto Salvage likes this.
  6. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Bump!
    I can't believe this hasn't been snatched up already.

7. jing123

jing123 Well-Known Member

might be interested any way you can do a package deal with the rear diff ? and axles?

8. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Shoot. I apologize for my mistake. We sold this a few weeks ago as well as the rear diff and axles. :(
    Again, I am sorry that I didn't specify. Hopefully we will get another sti bought soon.
    Thanks for checking with us and if you need anything else let me know and I will see what we have in stock.