2004 WRX STI

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by Average Joe, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Average Joe

Average Joe New Member

2004 Subaru WRX STI. It was my brother's car. Found it in one of his storage units. He bought it in August of 2007 in Tennessee. Temporary license tag still in back window. It has been parked in the storage unit until this April 2019. Immaculate condition with 40K miles. After market mods to turbo and suspension. Rust free and clean interior. $22,900 or best offer.

Attached Files:

minnesotanice likes this.
  2. jubella2

jubella2 GC8 FTW

why?

minnesotanice, JaloP and LASERBLUE135 like this.
  3. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Wow, very clean car! GLWS!

4. Average Joe

Average Joe New Member

I don't understand your question.

5. Fienix

Fienix Well-Known Member

I can guess: Why did you "find it"? Why was it in storage for 12 years? Why are you selling it?

So many questions.

jubella2, Krazylegz1485 and drac77 like this.
  6. Average Joe

Average Joe New Member

My second oldest brother passed away in October 2018. We knew he had a lot of stuff, but did not realize how much. We knew he had a lot of cars as we saw them throughout the years. However, we never saw the STI. After he passed as I went through papers, mail, and bills, I discovered he had 2 storage units. One was in Chippewa Falls (outside storage and 10 x 20 inside storage) and the other unit (20 x 100) close to his house near Weyerhauser, WI. The 20 x 100 opened with a garage door opener which I found. The 10 x 20 was locked and I could not find a key. I used a grinder to remove the lock and found the STI inside with the temporary license tag in the back window from Tennessee dated 9/25/07. I have left the temporary tag in the back window. I found a gas receipt next to the front passenger seat dated 8/25/07 from Hebron, IN. It must be from when he drove it back from Tennessee. I removed the STI from storage this past April. I have brought it to my mechanic to change the fluids and make sure there were no issues. I had to replace an O2 sensor. I like the car, but I have too many other interests and vehicles.

7. Fienix

Fienix Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. Looks like a nice machine.