2005 Subaru legacy GT B25 Cylinder Heads | Cams | Intake AVCS Gears | VF-40 Turbo

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by maxspeed3, May 16, 2018.

1. maxspeed3

maxspeed3 Well-Known Member

I have for sale a pair of B25 cylinder heads from my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT. The heads have roughly 90k on them. The reason I'm selling them is I bough the car with a spun rod bearing on #3 and now I'm swapping in a JDM EJ20 into the car so I no longer need these taking up space. The heads have roughly 90k on them. There is some minor wear on the passenger side cam journals because the car spun a bearing. The heads will need to be cleaned up and inspected before installed on another car.

The heads will be sold with all of the buckets, valves, and cam caps installed. I only removed the cam caps and cams to remove the heads from the case halves. I bagged up all of the cam caps in separate bags so they can be installed back in the same spot they came from.

I also have the cams from the heads that I can include for an additional cost. They are in great shape and don't show any signs of wear.

I also have for sale the intake AVCS cam gears. These will need to be rebuilt to make sure there isn't any metal shavings in them from the spun rod bearing.

All of these parts will also fit any 04-06 Subaru WRX STI as the Legacy GT shares the same motor as the STI. These would be great for someone doing a motor rebuild or for a forged build as a backup pair.

I'm willing to negotiate the prices on these items but will not take any low ball offers. I know what these are worth. The heads can be found all over for $450 each without cams or cam gears.

But as the title says I'm looking to get $900 for the pair of cylinder heads or reasonable best offer.
    B25 cams intake and exhaust. $200
    Intake AVCS gears $100

I also have the stock VF-40 turbo from the LGT and other misc. engine parts I'm willing to sell to. The turbo is in great shape with zero shaft play. I'd like to get $250 OBO for it.

***The heads are located in Burnsville and I currently live in ND but travel to MN very regularly so I can transport them to ND if needed. Please feel free to contact and I can more send photos of the heads etc***

These have been posted on Craigslist as well.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/pts/6590764079.html

2. maxspeed3

Bump! Need these gone!

3. maxspeed3

Bump! Cylinder heads down to $850 OBO!

4. maxspeed3

Bump!