2011 Subaru WRX STI HATCH

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by Se7enrex, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Se7enrex

Se7enrex Well-Known Member

Hello,

For sale is my 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. I am a business professional in IT that wanted a fun car for around town, sales calls, and got decent gas mileage. Since buying this car I have purchased a home and would like to get into a vehicle with less monthly payments. At this time however I am not looking to trade for anything.

Vehicle specs:
    -CLEAN TITLE
    -SILVER
    -45,000 Miles
    -6spd Manual Transmission
    -AWD
    -Heated seats
    -Rubber trunk mat
    -Bluetooth
    -USB/iPod Port
    -OEM HID headlights
    -OEM LED Tail Lights

Maintenance:
    -Front brake rotor and pads were replaced 1k miles ago
    -oil change was done 1500 miles ago
    -Clutch is still very strong and does not slip
    -motor DOES NOT smoke, leak, tick, or anything strange at all
    -starts and runs like a brand new vehicle
    -still has powertrain warranty through SUBARU
    -No issues, no lights on, none of that

WHEELS AND TIRES:
    -OEM 18" Forged wheels, great condition, with good winter tires and TPMS sensors
    -Aftermarket 18" CCW Replica wheels, with good RS3's for summer WITH TPMS sensors as well

There have been no engine modifications to this car. The only addition to performance of the vehicle is a COBB Accessport plug in tuner. This can go with the vehicle if the price agreed upon makes sense.

Note: I have also added a STI replica chin spoiler to enhance the front end. Otherwise the exterior is very clean and no damage. The front bumper does have a small crack on the very bottom where the lip is, also on the driver side there is a small dent in the side skirt plastic, this is NOT part of the metal or damage to the vehicle in any way, simply in the sideskirt. Other than that no dents, scratches, accidents, anything like that. It is very clean!

I am asking $28,250 and will consider all reasonable offers. It never hurts to ask!

I do have a loan on the car, very easy to get title transferred, I know my payoff, and we can make the sale very easily if need be. I am very close with my financing company. If you would like to see the car please text or call 952-913-4785. I am available most week nights and weekends with fair notice.

Attached Files:

2. Se7enrex

Already had 1 member take a peek, another guy coming on Monday possibly, any other interested parties before I start looking into trade options? Thanks!!

3. Se7enrex

Putting this on pause for the moment....Mods can delete if necessary

4. AVANG

AVANG Member

Willing to part with that front lip?

5. Ctracey218

Ctracey218 Playpen Wrangler Staff Member

I will close this for the time being. Please let any of the mods know when/if you would like it opened back up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.