2012 LaXCruise Updates and Info

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by tangledupinblu, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

I'll be posting ALL of the updates and current info in this thread to add ease for those looking for cruise info. So keep an eye on this thread for important info and updates! That being said...

:Updates:
    ***Here is a "Mods List" PDF file to download and fill out for the cruise! Download, add your mods, print! Then display on your car at the event for others to check out/admire.;)
    Big thanks to Steve(BroCo) and his wife Julie for putting them together for us!!***
    Mod list PDF:>>>

Attached Files:

• LAX.pdf
      File size:
      170.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Subie Lovers

Subie Lovers Well-Known Member

3. tangledupinblu

We will have a special guest joining us this year...make sure you say hello to her and make her feel welcome!

4. tangledupinblu

Saturday-June 9th
    8am-Arrive at Inver Grove Heights Walmart in the North parking lot. Smooze and grab your cruise route info and raffle tickets and prepare yourself for a day of Subaru bliss!
    9am-We leave promptly at 9am to ensure that we arrive just before lunch time. This allows myself and other volunteers to get food ready(if need be/no caterer)and get stuff set up and also get the mass amounts of Subarus parked!
    11:30am-Arrive at Copeland Pavillion in LaCrosse, park cars, set up, and get ready to eat!!
    12pm-Lunch time! Omnom(depending on the turnout and pre-registration #'s, this will be a hot lunch, either catered by a local LaCrosse catering service, or by the club and volunteers)
    1-1:30pm-Games and Subie fellowship...check out the cars!!
    2pm-Around 2ish, we will begin the raffle and start giving away subie goodies and or subie-related goodies thanks to our local sponsors! You don't want to miss it!!;)

It is absolutely imperative that you show up before 9am!! We will be leaving at 9am SHARP! If you're late, then i hope that you brought the address for your GPS. We will have hot food waiting for us and we will not be late! I will be there at 7:45am, so show up between 7:45 and 8:45 PLEASE! Also, please show up with a full tank of gas. If you need anything for your trip down or for camping, WalMart should be open! Meet on the NW/W side of the building away from the front entrance, you should see me there. See you Saturday!!!

5. tangledupinblu

In "Traffic News":

--35w is going to be closed starting Friday evening in both directions from Hwy 10 to 694.

--94 east will be closed from Hwy 55(Hiawatha) to 280.

--And of couse 52 South from downtown St Paul to Butler Ave is under construction also but will be open.

**Please plan for these closures for your commute to WalMart Saturday morning so that you arrive on time!**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.