2012 MnSubaru LaXCruise!!

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by tangledupinblu, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Subie Lovers

Subie Lovers Well-Known Member

^ AND german the silver dildo ;)... With all the real subies no one is going to notice the knock off ;)

We will be using 2 channels one for "management" and one for "common chatter" they will be assigned at Walmart.

2. GiMp

GiMp Well-Known Member

I can't wait to hug all of you guys

3. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Oh? Sheen IS bringing his Porsche?

4. idget

idget Want to pokéman? PM ShortytheFirefighter Staff Member

Looking pretty unlikely. But if I do go, I'm frumrolling the entire pack... not individual cars, but the entire conga line as a collective unit. One of you turdcutter fart cannon having dudebro's with your park bench wings and Rainbow Bright wheels will draw more attention and get the ticket anyway.

ShortytheFirefighter and phi11 like this.
  5. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Dude, wtf man. Do I need to come over there and change your ****ing oil for you? All that working out and piling down 6 cubic yards of meat a day, and you can't take 30 minutes to drain and fill your car's oil? And yeah, I said cubic yards. I've seen your facebook pictures. A random onlooker would see your page and think you weren't a human, but instead the product of some machine that grinds pork and deposits the piles into tupperware containers. Get your **** together, Arnold. Get your oil changed and swap that belt and bring your non-subaru to the LaX.

6. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

^THIS! I was just going to tell him to hike up his skirt and wipe his sandy vag out, but i like your statement better. *slow clap*

7. tangledupinblu

Also...just over 12 hours from now we will be meeting up at WalMart for the cruise! Hope everyone is getting packed up and hasn't forgotten anything! Remember to fill up the tanks with fuel.;)

See you in the morning!!!

8. subaruordie

subaruordie Well-Known Member

Anyone going to the cruise from the St. Michael Albertville area that could pick up some struts from Bryan for $20 bucks? I'll pay u $30 when we get to LAX

I live in roch and don't plan on being that far north for a while.

9. yuseforester

yuseforester Well-Known Member

I know I am a late entrant...but are late entrants allowed to join in the festivities? Meant to sign up officially sooner, but been gone for work. Would love to bring the Foz out!

10. idget

idget Want to pokéman? PM ShortytheFirefighter Staff Member

We'll see. Just got done mowing the lawn and still have to unclog a drain and install an ac unit. Then I can work on the car... hopefully the belt takes care of the squeal, otherwise it's a faulty valve in the power steering reservoir. Which I usually would let go for a while, but pentosin is some nasty stuff. Eventually I'll have to feed my tapeworm too... which is a chore in and of itself.

11. tangledupinblu

I'll drive up to your house at 7am, on the lawn, and stand on the Hellas until i see your head in the window. Last year you didn't make it and we let it slide since you were in tha motherland. This year, no exceptions!! If you don't get to the Porsche tonight, just snatch Janets keys to the Leggy in the morning and make a dash for the garage. And bring the hounds if you feel up to it too.

12. Subie Lovers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339213639.089818.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339213657.574203.jpg

Packed up and ready to go

13. J.Rex

J.Rex Well-Known Member

is that a scooter in there?

jles likes this.
  14. JuStaWRX

JuStaWRX Well-Known Member

Have a safe cruise all! Wish I could be joining in on the fun!

15. GiMp

GiMp Well-Known Member

Burgers for the boys!

16. Subie Lovers

Yes it is... I got everything yo... I am going to bust out my mad scooter skills ;)

17. tangledupinblu

Holy crap...i don't want to follow that sail boat! lol

You save enough room for your girl and the boy?

Subie Lovers likes this.
  18. SurlyOldManMN

SurlyOldManMN Omdat fok jou Staff Member

I don't want to speak directly for Josh, but I'd say show up. I know at least a couple people cancelled after the catering order was set which was the main reason for the deadline.

19. tangledupinblu

I spoke with Yusef lastnight on the phoneski...he and the wife are coming.:)

20. tangledupinblu

Getting ready to roll out in about 20...see everyone there!!! wooooooooopah!!!

21. twiztid_rs

twiztid_rs Well-Known Member

I'll see your mouth..... Later :D

22. SurlyOldManMN

Word. Looks like my passenger bailed too so I have an empty, paid seat. I might have to hork down two steak sandwiches. :D

23. SurlyOldManMN

Running a little behind (surprise). Had a "sanitary emergency" with the boy. I'll be along soon, I have one stop to make on the way.

24. J-5

J-5 Active Member

Wish I were at the LaXCruise instead of a wedding in Bismarck... :( Hope you gals have a blast! I'm sure you will!

25. SurlyOldManMN

Just got back. Awesome cruise! I'm bushed.

26. Glock_Turbo

Glock_Turbo Well-Known Member

long trip home, and going 80! awesome cruz through my hunting grounds. can't wait for the vid

27. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Just got home myself. I think I traveled pretty much the whole way with jles (mint green impreza).

First off, I would like to thank everyone that made the cruise. I would also like to thank everyone for being safe and driving like adults. it is always nice to get 50 cars in a cruise and everyone makes it to the destination safe and without any issues.

Next I would like to thanks Grimmspeed and Tonka subaru for their support with the awesome raffle prizes. Extra thanks to Phil from bringing out the Grimmspeed BRZ for everyone to drool on for a bit. Without vendors supporting our group, we just wouldn't be able to get the great prizes that we have for the past couple of events.

I think I did pretty well on the mileage on the way down. AC on the whole way.
    [​IMG]

And about the same for the return trip with the AC on the whole way. Dash was still 27.3mpg. I will get a true reading when I go fill up tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

Russ

LawnMaster likes this.
  28. SubieFinest

SubieFinest Member

trip back home was tiring.

29. fdomestic

fdomestic Member

That trip home sucked. Oh well, it was fun. Nice meeting y'all

30. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Well I'm not home yet because we're now in WI Dells, but I really appreciated how well organized the staff was in getting this event done right. Next time we'll have to figure out a fun way to get to know everyone. Today was one of those days we really benefited from having the shelter, it helped made the heat less noticeable.

I averaged 56mpg down there but I was in Prius lol. My family had a great time even though they fell a sleep during the twisty section. I wanna thank the LAX staff, vendors, Josh's family and participants. Oh and also Mother Nature!

I like my new GS RED MBC!

SubieFinest likes this.
  31. SubieFinest

SubieFinest Member

and i didnt get invited to wisconsin dells? :(

32. Musashi

Because you told me you couldn't swim and afraid of heights lol

33. WLGT

WLGT Well-Known Member

Great time there and getting there, especially the twisty turns.

Thanks for the BP Gas Card, I used the full amount. Thank you, Thank You

Just got done washing my dirty car off. Amazed at how clean and shiny she is already without a full detail yet

That is what tomorrow is in store for me.( Full day cleaning, detailing in and out)

Next year it will be clean and shiny

34. SurlyOldManMN

Good to meet you Wong! Even if you did forget to mention who you were... ;)

35. WLGT

WLGT Well-Known Member

Good to meet u too Pete (sorry if i spelled it wrong), If I forgot so introduce myself, I'm Wong. I saw u at OC a few months ago

Almost voted for your car, It's a nice car, Don't see to many of yours here in the cities, except for the NA's

36. Musashi

I also wanted to mention the exciting new and up coming events the staff had put together that we'll hear more about in the near future.

37. WLGT

WLGT Well-Known Member

So where was that special guest Josh?

Didn't see any "Super Models" or NOS ladys

Oh wait, I did see her, she was standing on the table drawing tickets out of the box for the prizes.

She was so fine.

tangledupinblu likes this.
  38. tangledupinblu

^There's always gotta be a funny guy! lmao The special guest was the GrimmSpeed BRZ.(I wanted to throw you off with the whole "super model that has been in many shows/events". lol

****So again i'd like to say thank you to all of you that showed up for the cruise! I know that you are very thankful towards us that put it together, but we are just as appreciative of all of you for coming! We wouldn't of had such a great event without our members! You guys/gals are the best!

To our sponsors: A HUGE thanks to Jess and the guys in the parts department at Morries Minnetonka Subaru for all of their generosity, not just for this years event, but for the past 6 years of showing love to our community here on MnSubaru!

If you weren't aware, GrimmSpeed has been involved with the LaXCruise since it's inception in 2006 as well! BIG thanks to Justin and all of the guys there at GS, we greatly appreciate you for all that you've done for us! And for loaning the BRZ to us for the day:)

NOS Energy Drinks and all of their support over the years with so many of our events (rallyX-M.A.N.-LaX:just to name a few!)...Troy and company are truly a blessing to us car nuts that love getting out to have a good time and keep drinks flowing for us! Thanks again for making the trip down with us!

NF Performance and MAP also deserve a BIG thanks for stepping up with their own contributions to our events recently! Although they are much newer to the event scene, they definitely aren't new to the forum and providing great services to this community!

Everyone that helped with getting stuff ready for the cruise with me, THANK YOU, you know who you are and I love you for all of your help and hard work to ease my nerves with such a big event. It can be a bit overwhelming sometimes, but with your help it's much more tolerable! Thank you, thank you, thank you!****

Looking forward to next years event already and i hope that you all are also...:D
    -Josh

Subie Lovers and Moleness like this.
  39. tangledupinblu

And remember...if you are a Facebooker...please go on Morries', GrimmSpeeds', and NOS Energy Drinks' Facebook pages and thank them personally!! I would appreciate it and i'm sure that they will too! Thanks!

40. xluben

xluben Well-Known Member

That yellow text on white background really stands out... -_-

Subie Lovers likes this.
  41. tangledupinblu

Iz moar better for you Benny poo?

42. SurlyOldManMN

That lime green text on white background really stands out... -_-

Subie Lovers likes this.
  43. tangledupinblu

Meh...who uses the white background anyways.:p

44. drunknmunky81

drunknmunky81 Well-Known Member

Had a good time. Thx 2 Grimmspeed 4 the oil cap and the stickers....much love. Can't wait til next yr or the next event..

45. WLGT

WLGT Well-Known Member

Thanks for my BP gas card, Free $50 Trip!

Next Year the Legacy will be clean and shiny like everyone else, like my avatar