2018 WRX Premium with Performance Package

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by Jon Gilson, Apr 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon Gilson

Jon Gilson Active Member

Make: 2108 Subaru WRX Premium with performance package.
    Price: 24,000
    Mileage: 29k
    Hey guys.. unfortunately the time has come for me to sell my 2018 WRX premium with the performance package. This is my second WRX and will truly be missed. The car is in very condition, showing only minimal wear that is expected from a daily driven car. There is one small ding in the rear passenger quarter panel that I have included in the pictures. All maintenance has been completed by precision Subaru here in Brainerd, and the car drives with zero mechanical issues. The car is completely stock and will have 2 years and 30k miles left on the factory power train warranty. The car currently only has 29k miles, and I have been the only owner since new. Besides being a premium trim level with the performance package (recaro seats and jurid brake pads), the car has the STI short throw shifter with STI knob, rubber and regular floor mats, and rear bumper appliqué. I am asking 24,000 for the WRX. Serious buyers only please, I have thoroughly cared for this car and will not give test drives unless proof of funds are provided. I also have a winter wheel/tire set up of 05 STI BBS wheels painted gold with GT radial champiro ice pro 3 winter tires with 8/32s of tread life that can be included for 500 dollars. PM me for details or call text me at 218-790-1936. Thanks for looking, Jon.

Attached Files:

2. Jon Gilson

Jon Gilson Active Member

Car is sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.